Kaiser2016
Well-Known Member
So many great pics but my fave is the one of her standing up sleeping
, omg, her brain must have been toast!
Soooo can you take your pup to WATCH a dog show?I love looking through all of your photos and reading about their classes! Watching the videos with other breeds makes me realize how much I enjoy watching a Doberman move. When my husband takes Sasha out, I love to stand at the door and watch her move. Congratulations! We are Northwest Ohio. Let me know if you come our way. I would enjoy seeing her show! Sue
No, the show committee typically discourages this. Although, it will be an outdoor show so if you did, it wouldnt be as overwhelming as indoor. If you did, you cant be ringside and they need to be well behaved to blend in. Dog shows can be a lot if he hasnt experienced many large events so something to keep in mind.Soooo can you take your pup to WATCH a dog show?
Thanks!No, the show committee typically discourages this. Although, it will be an outdoor show so if you did, it wouldnt be as overwhelming as indoor. If you did, you cant be ringside and they need to be well behaved to blend in. Dog shows can be a lot if he hasnt experienced many large events so something to keep in mind.

It will be! We are learning so much and mostly everyone has been helpful. Refreshing when you typically only hear the bad.It will be very interesting to see just how far she goes and this when it was just "a fun new thing to do" to start with!
Fri-Sun! My husband will be showing her on Fri and Sat/Sun she will be under her handler.As of now, I think we will. What days do you show?






It was SO nice to meet you and your husband @Kswoodssue !! Thank you for coming out and watching! I really enjoyed chatting with you guys and hopefully we can meet up again, maybe even let the girls play together some day!@Kswoodssue If you do decide to go let me know so we can say hello in person!![]()
Maybe one day in the show ring for us both in like UKC or something!I look forward to meeting again!





Yeah it's nuts! It was 18 here the year before now it's 15 but still hard to make...I am seeing dogs make majors a lot this year. For b*tches, I usually see around 10-14, and then if it does make it over, people inevitably don't show for whatever reason... so there better be a few extra over to hold it. It shoots up to 20 for a 4 pt major and THIRTY for a 5.18 b*tches for a 3 pt major.