Change may be coming to the compound.

LOL, that was silly, wasn't it? ;) She is a female Doberman after all. :D
She’s definitely that!
Smart! ;)
She’s learned how to nudge the daughters bedroom door just right to get it to open.

She’s figured out how to open the kitchen pantry door. Found her running around with a 6 pack of hot dog buns:rolleyes:

She’s figured out how to break into Rocky’s food container. Is a Blitz Stack-N-Store unit....up in the passenger seat of the dune buggy in the garage:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Aaaand, she’s an early bird!
At 0-dark thirty she’s up! And, it’s Millie Time! :D

And, lol. While I typed the above post I had to stop and go stop this.
The lil runt stole my hat. Was trying to shake the life out of it.:mad::rolleyes::)
9C84BF28-E448-481A-8277-3CFA69AB9F0B.jpeg 8FCA95E0-FEAE-4242-97B8-03D4E7DDBD55.jpeg

She did however, drop it when asked rather than running around showing me how much faster she is than me. :dobe:

She’s learned how to nudge the daughters bedroom door just right to get it to open.

She’s figured out how to open the kitchen pantry door. Found her running around with a 6 pack of hot dog buns:rolleyes:

She’s figured out how to break into Rocky’s food container.

pppssssttttt.....can I share a conspiracy theory with you?
I think some of these buggers...have thumbs...they hide!!!!
(Bam has me convinced....I thought it was just him...but now.....me thinks..it is a conspiracy.....whole new breed!!)

She's made herself at home there! Next thing she'll be leading Rocky in whole new exploits, and then blaming him! She is absolutely gorgeous, early starts, hat grabber, safe cracker and all! :love:

This is unusual.
4E0534B6-E8FA-46A4-9FE8-74A9592DDDA6.jpeg
6:30am and she’s chewing on a toy?
Not running around stealing shoes, hats, pillows, etc?

Also odd.
She’s got an old toy of Daisy.
It sat in the basket all this time and Rocky had no interest in it ever. Same with the Kong toy.
Now that she likes them he wants them :rolleyes:

It sat in the basket all this time and Rocky had no interest in it ever. Same with the Kong toy.
Now that she likes them he wants them
Oh gosh, I don't care how many million toys you have in the house, there is always only that "one toy". If one dogs focus shifts to a different toy the next day, then start the cycle again with both of them. LOL

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is fitting right in! So happy for you and your family!!!! :woot::woot::woot:WELCOME MILLIE!!! :woot::woot::woot:

We got her off the Pro Plan Sport:rolleyes:

She’s still a little hurricane in the morning but now she’s only a category 2 rather than 11:eek:

^^^^^^ :spit: High octane fuel!
It is!
Right now they’re enjoying the sun spot.
Rocky has since relocated to the back yard for a bigger piece of sun.

Attachments

• 17E4C632-8337-4FA9-B666-062A2A6495DB.jpeg
    17E4C632-8337-4FA9-B666-062A2A6495DB.jpeg
    421.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 85068C84-C7C2-4F35-8078-8621BF93659D.jpeg
    85068C84-C7C2-4F35-8078-8621BF93659D.jpeg
    421.5 KB · Views: 28
Millie is really making the most of that sunspot on the couch, and Rocky has none! :rofl: Did he give a big huff before he went out looking for his own?

Millie is really making the most of that sunspot on the couch, and Rocky has none! :rofl: Did he give a big huff before he went out looking for his own?
He’s smarter than he looks, lol.
He knows, the sun shifts with time;)
He’s in the prime spot, he was just impatient:D

Back