Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Featured Crop Pics - Lets see your style!

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by hrd2gt, Apr 10, 2009.

1. MarkChambers

MarkChambers Member

I never saw this. The crop was done by Dr. Anne Midgarden in Wapakoneta, OH. The breeder, Bolero Dobermans in mid Michigan take all their litters to her. Midgarden really is fantastic.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Max Hawk

Max Hawk Hot Topics Subscriber

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Max Hawk

Here's JOE's ears at 6 months old AD7A1266 copy.jpg

• Like Like x 10
    • Wow x 1
  4. Mystic

Mystic Notable member

Thanks Kodak is a he ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Max Hawk

I knew that lol..my bad and I stand corrected.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lumen1981

Lumen1981 Novitiate

Those ears are really adorable. As they stood up well.

7. KJNM

KJNM New Member

This is Maze she’s 15 months old

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Beautiful girl! You should go introduce yourself in the intro section. :)

9. KJNM

KJNM New Member

Where is that
    Forgive me but am new and tried to find it and cannot don’t see where to post

10. JanS

If you go to the forum index you can see all of the different sections. Doberman Chat Forum

When you go to each forum there's an option in the upper right corner to create a new thread.

11. KJNM

KJNM New Member

Ok Thank you

12. Here's Triggers ears. I took his post off today to see how they are looking.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  13. KJNM

KJNM New Member

Cute

14. DN2017

DN2017 Member

IMG_20180331_150321_344.jpg IMG_20180331_125652_631.jpg IMG_20180328_121815_162.jpg
    Ace his medium crop! We love it, I didnt think we would because I find many crops not appealing. I'm curious to see how his ears will look on him when he's mature.

• Like Like x 8
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  15. DN2017 Very nice looking pup !!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. JanS

That's a really nice shaped crop and I bet it will really fit his face and head when he's mature. It even does now.

17. ginab0188

ginab0188 New Member

Hi everyone! This is my Bruce he is 16 weeks old. I asked for a medium crop but I think his is on the longer side. I’ve been posting since March 16th. Anyways, I’m getting discouraged everytime I think we are done posting they flop please tell me I’m just being a worrier and they’ll stand eventually
    So the pictures in order are
    May 1st
    May 2nd
    May 3rd
    His appointment is tomorrow morning for re posting

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

The good news is that you're just being a worrier :) Bad news is the posting process lasts through their teething period :D Like...5-7 months...some go longer. Keep posting!

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. ginab0188

ginab0188 New Member

Yeah I guess I was being delusional thinking we could be done already. I just feel like some doves take no time to stand. Guess I was just hoping Bruce was one of them lol. I will definitely keep posting! Thanks for the reply

• Like Like x 2
  20. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Oh, you've got to post for much longer past the age of 16 weeks. I'm on my third Doberman and each case has been different. With my most recent one, I went to change his posts and found that they were standing beautifully – this at a pretty young age – like about the age of yours now. I started a thread here called something like "My (aged) Dobe's ears are standing. What do I do?" I had not known a Dobe to have ears stand so early on. I thought I might have a rare case. Turns out they may well stand pretty young when you remove the posts, but they will sag. The cartilage has not hardened sufficiently yet. Then, yes, you have the fact that the ears commonly fall during teething.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1