Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Featured Crop Pics - Lets see your style!

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by hrd2gt, Apr 10, 2009.

1. GOD'S GRACE

GOD'S GRACE Notable member

Ten years ago I got 3 Mini doxies pups to insure I got a "Good One"...LOL. one red, one black, one dapple bkl,gray/blue...guess what.. I loved them all!
    It was my Dobe who had issues with the strangers... :rofl:...they pushed her buttons daily!

2. Panama

Panama Hot Topics Subscriber

First 2 are at 11 wk.... 6 mo....8 1/2 mo... as long as Echo's ears are... they were the easiest one's I've ever dealt with.

Echo 11-1 3.jpg Echo 11-1 1.jpg 2-25 1.jpg 5-7 1.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  3. Panama

Panama Hot Topics Subscriber

Joker: 12 wks, 18 wks

9-30 3.jpg 11-18.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  4. Max Hawk

Max Hawk Hot Topics Subscriber

LOL You sound picky and I am too but I think when all is said and done you will really like how he looks..some of it is getting used to a different look ..My idea of how a crop should be has changed over time..I don't think you would like them any shorter to me it is a medium crop. Max's ear where actually very pointed and I just loved how they looked on him. ;) Here's a photo of Max and how his ears were..Very different by the way from any other Doberman I've had. Oh and by the way they will look shorter when he grows if you think they are to long now they won't be when he's an adult. ;)
    doberman-chat.comMAX STANDIN IMG_0639 REDUCED copy.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Max Hawk

It's amazing how different they look on an adult dog compared to how they look as a puppy!.. Echo's ears are perfect. It is truly weird science and never fails to amaze me! Max's were super easy being so short as a puppy though they looked huge and super wide but they turned out awesome..different photos too can look so different.. It's looking like Joe's are going to be really easy too ..even though they are pretty long he just seems to have really strong ears..right from the first unwrap they both stood great! :) Jake's are long but it took forever to get the tips to not droop ..thank goodness for the breathe right strips..those did the trick at last. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rocky2017

Rocky2017 Member

Wow !!! That perfect for me!!! That looks exactly like Rocky's father ears , I have no photo now on my phone to show but I will ask the owner to send it to me , but thii what I was looking for...)) they pointy , yes, but no too much and looks just perfect ( on my taste)))

• Like Like x 1
  7. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I loved Max's ears and I thought it was a perfect look for his beautiful head. Della's crop wasn't as long as I asked for either but I do think it fits her head and face well. She had really easy ears too so she could have easily had a long show crop, but I like them the way they are too.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. NikiL02

NikiL02 Formerly Nlr02 $ Forum Donor $

A vet at my clinic has a dobe with floppy ears and full tail. His ears are much smaller than Nero's! I can imagine i would have been posting forever with the big thick ears!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

This made me wonder, why can't we post ears uncropped? German Shepards don't have cropped ears yet they are posted, or not, and still manage to stand.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Max Hawk

I wish! lol The ear structure is different the Dober ear are just naturally to long for it to work and if we could get them to stand they would look very weird.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. MarkChambers

MarkChambers Member

Show crop at 11 weeks after her first posting. Second at exactly 4 months and the last at 19 weeks. She is finally growing into her wings.

fullsizeoutput_1a80.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1a84.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1a74.jpeg

• Like Like x 11
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  12. Echo5

Echo5 New Member

This is Echo 14 weeks old male short crop. stitches will be removed tomorrow.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  13. Max Hawk

Great looking pup and love the crop! Who done it?? lol ;) It always pays to find out there are so many vets that don't really have a clue how to do it well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Sir.duke865

Sir.duke865 Member

Still posting but progress EA6595F6-13F8-4162-AE58-194914B2D137.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  15. davidjanaflora

davidjanaflora New Member

18251952_1317691414933284_256722994284462080_n.jpg 20180105_145430.jpg My girl at 2 months and now 10 months

• Like Like x 6
  16. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Active Member

those pictures are of the same pooch?! Her face lightened up so much! And that little white spot... Rubie has literally ONE white chest hair. SO CUTE!

• I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. davidjanaflora

davidjanaflora New Member

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  18. dobemama

dobemama Novitiate

My boy Baron 15 weeks after a few wrappings. They stood for a little bit. The right is standing better than the left. I was happy to see at least its working :) We asked for the medium cut.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  19. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Welcome! Baron is a cute boy!

20. Mystic

Mystic Notable member

68AC68D3-DA10-4473-9D8E-912769C217E9.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2