11 years of waiting.

Of the 2 black ones, any idea yet which one is yours?
Nope, not yet and I probably won't know until she goes to grade them. One of them is going to a show home. The wait is killing me though! I should know here soon. They are typically best graded at 8 weeks.

Gosh they are just adorable. Serious puppy fever here too. Doesn’t help that I have been on the fence with placing a deposit for a puppy. So thanks!

I like the collar/leash combo. Its going to feel awesome when you put her first collar on. Shes going to be a lucky girl with you. Can’t wait for more photos

Great name!!! When will the grading be done? Is the date set for picking her up? Squeeeeee!
Well the two black girls are both looking so good she can't decide! So she's having like three sets of other experienced breeder eyes to help. Their temperaments are solid too, no issues, so that's no help either! She said they both are the sweetest out of the litter. It's gotta be rough to try and choose but also a good problem to have more than one potential show pick! I'm happy to hear they are so alike conformationally and in personality.

We will be picking her up first week of August! That's my birthday week!:yatta:

It's gotta be rough to try and choose but also a good problem to have more than one potential show pick! I'm happy to hear they are so alike conformationally and in personality.
My thoughts exactly!

So you are pretty much guaranteed to get a good pup either way, thats awesome. Getting a puppy for your birthday? Sweet!

I am excited for you. And I know you will shower us with the puppy pictures! (You better. Ill allow one day of settling in but then I demand photos)

I am excited for you. And I know you will shower us with the puppy pictures! (You better. Ill allow one day of settling in but then I demand photos)
Whew thanks! Y'all are so gracious lol!!

Half of the pics might be blurs of a puppy tornado but I will do my best and post them anyways hahaha.

Half of the pics might be blurs of a puppy tornado but I will do my best and post them anyways
That's where a nice camera with a zoom lens comes in handy and I know you have both. That way you can stay at a distance and catch some good candids when they're not "busy". LOL

That's where a nice camera with a zoom lens comes in handy and I know you have both. That way you can stay at a distance and catch some good candids when they're not "busy". LOL
I wish I had a zoom lens! Just the standard 18-105mm. But it does ok for action shots so long as the shutter speed is set high, which if that's high the sun needs to be out. I just have a smaller window to get full frame shots without an actual zoom lens. Thats why you take 50 shots and have maybe 5 good ones to post. :D

received_2581301705513594.jpeg

Didn't you hear, cupheads are the new trend!

Grading taking place Monday... We will see if they can decide which one our girl is! Fingers crossed!

Back