11 years of waiting.

My husband and I are both so excited and ready. Been taking care of my mother's place for a month while she's on vacation so keeping busy with taking care of the horse, all of her gazillion flowers needing watered every day and mowing the yard plus our own animals and chores in 90+ degrees, whew. We have everything ready and in place for her and can't wait to find out who she is and bring her home very soon!

Gosh, the wait is killing me! There was a possibility to take her home this week but they are so close in conformation they are getting another week to grow, then they will go home. The breeder hasn't made their stack pictures public so I'm not going to share those just yet but you get some adorable face shots. About 4-5 experienced eyes have looked at them and they all agree they both look great so the decision is tough. After seeing the stacked shots, I agree they are almost spitting images of each other and I would be very happy with whichever girl ends up being ours! The 2 red girls and 2 red boys have the same problem! The breeder did a great job producing a very pretty litter and I don't envy the hard decisions she'll have to make in one week!

110941053_573230326685480_4464395598397883766_n.jpg

113486255_324584178582415_7213677771283864236_n.jpg

interesting.... any chance of you dabbling in conformation?? :thumbsup:
I told her I wasn't opposed to it, I just haven't shown since 4H which was 13 years ago! She told me if she turns out that we can change her registration so she can be shown. Theres a handling class, happening NOW, at one of the two training facilities we have. I left a comment that I'd love to know if there will be more in the future cause my puppy isn't even here yet! So we will see! I just want to have fun with her so I'm happy with wherever she takes us. :fingersx:

Belated congratulations! What happened? Is there another post so I can follow your new addition? I am in the same boat now as you were a year ago lol. ;)

Belated congratulations! What happened? Is there another post so I can follow your new addition? I am in the same boat now as you were a year ago lol. ;)
Haha well she's a year old now and I cannot put into words how much I love her! Ive posted her all over here, lots of pics in the daily pic thread but also lots of individual threads of hers. You can find them under my profile https://doberman-chat.com/search/26434/?page=2

Here's her intro thread: Ripley

One year old thread:

And her show thread:

But there are a lot more if you need a puppy pic fix (oh and Phoebe is her sister/littermate so even more pics with @JanS) 😁

Haha well she's a year old now and I cannot put into words how much I love her! Ive posted her all over here, lots of pics in the daily pic thread but also lots of individual threads of hers. You can find them under my profile https://doberman-chat.com/search/26434/?page=2

Here's her intro thread: Ripley

One year old thread:

And her show thread:

But there are a lot more if you need a puppy pic fix (oh and Phoebe is her sister/littermate so even more pics with @JanS) 😁
Im so glad I saw this thread! I didn't know your whole back story and how you ended up with Ripley. I cant imagine you having a male!! Really enjoyed reading this

Back