Random Photo of the Day - 2019 - post yours!

My mom moved into an adorable house downtown, she hasn’t had the chance to get some furniture yet but it didn’t stop us from going out and staying the night. It’s a little tight on a full size air bed but the company is the best.

58E6C54B-BBB0-4E30-9AB3-26A872E77B3A.jpeg

My mom moved into an adorable house downtown, she hasn’t had the chance to get some furniture yet but it didn’t stop us from going out and staying the night. It’s a little tight on a full size air bed but the company is the best.

View attachment 101443

How sweet! Did she move to be closer to you?

Hiked the highestView attachment 101428 peak at Shenandoah again. This time we found an easier loop. We were hoping to see some foliage but it’s been a very hot and dry summer and the leaves are still mostly green.

That stinks about the leaves... we're on the cusp of exploding with color here so hopefully it'll make it's way down to you in a couple weeks!

Yes she did. She sold her house in Florida, it was becoming too much of a project for her and she wanted to go on an adventure somewhere new. She’s lived in the same county since she was five, give or take a few years in Chicago. And she missed me, I’m so glad to have her close now. So are the dogs, especially Brinks. He just adores his grandma!

Love her muzzle. She is an amazing athlete at her age. :love:
I wish I had half her energy lol! She cant hear very well anymore, and she had selective hearing before that so its a great combo. :D I use a lot of obnoxious visual cues to call her, paired with the vibration on her ecollar

You probably look like a flag man on a work crew directing heavy equipment. :spit:
How did you know!? :D It does consist of me waving my arms to get her attention haha. And then I point at the ground for a drop it. She can still hear up close at least. Well the times she chooses to listen. :rolleyes: Shes a very good girl, I just understand her independent "female dog" side of her.

@Rits, how old is she now?
She will be 13 in January.

The beginning of a beautiful day! The Moon is up, the skies are clear the horses are fed.
20191017_071451.jpg

And the dogs are a blur in the early morning Chase!

20191017_071149.jpg

Last Monday my mom and I took the girls to the lake, probably the last time for awhile unless we get a freakishly warm day. Anything’s possible with South Carolina weather. Odyssey is still a swimming fool although the old girl was feeling it later that night.

Rio is doing very well in his agility classes. Although yesterday one of the dogs got loose and attacked Rio! It was a little shar pei Pit looking thing, very similar to my friends dog who is best friends with Brinks. It was mostly noise as I didn’t find any marks on Rio but I had to give him a good punt in the ribs to get him to stop. It’s a young girl and mother who own the dog and they were mortified. Rio didn’t take it too seriously, literally was like “what the hell” shook himself off and we continued on like nothing happened.

I also mailed out a pre entry form for a UKC conformation show November 3. I have his show collar and lead on the way too! Very excited and hopeful! And then tomorrow we are competing in a 5k race that benefits K-9 units in the state.

088944BD-B8CD-4CBE-A171-9E8865D41FC6.jpeg 2D692F33-14F9-4B75-B5D5-928FC22510C6.jpeg

Back