Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Random Photo of the Day - 2019 - post yours!

Discussion in 'The Pet Post (Non Doberman)' started by Tropicalbri's, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Bogie wishes everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Sitting by the fire with fireworks going off. I ran home quick from clinic to ring in the new year with my boy and hubs. D0BE01FE-5ABC-4648-A022-CF88D483C6C0.jpeg

• Like Like x 15
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. Tropicalbri's

Bacall is in the bathroom. Had to give her Sileo because of fireworks. :(

• Empathetic Empathetic x 11
  3. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Happy New Year everyone!
    Happy-New-Year.jpg

• Like Like x 11
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 4
    • Wow x 1
  4. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Notable member

We had some neighbors setting some off but the pups luckily ignored them. Poor Bacall :(

Screenshot_20190101-000842-01.jpeg

• Like Like x 11
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 5
  5. Brioddy

Brioddy Notable member

Happy new year everyone!! We all had fun in Florida but are also glad to be home! I have yet to upload the rest of the photos though.

3FFFC75E-F6AE-434F-AC36-BCC321C63CD9.jpeg C34CE824-7D6A-469F-B582-83412AF9D368.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 3
  6. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Notable member

did you leave with a puppy and come home with a full grown shepherd? :sob:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Tropicalbri's

I agree with @LifeofRubie, Rio has really grown. Wow and he is so beautiful!!

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. Brioddy

Brioddy Notable member

Aww thank you Bri! He is getting more mature, physically anyway. He is still very much a (sweet) puppy at heart, and this is crazy to me but never once since he was nine weeks old has he had puppy breath!! I feel robbed!

On a plus note his leg has been doing much much better, he acts like nothing ever happened.

• Like Like x 5
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 3
  9. Tropicalbri's

That’s one of the best parts of having a puppy. Rio seems to me to be an exceptional dog with his easy temperament and sweet nature!
    His hips with the way he stands is so much better than these GS I see coming into the clinic with a very low rear. They are painful to watch walking.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Brioddy

Brioddy Notable member

He is a super sweet boy! Every morning he wakes me up with tail wagging, ears back, and a toy in his mouth by gently bumping my face with his nose. Then we cuddle for ten minutes or so before getting out of bed!

A couple pics from my hometown, nothing like “old Florida”!

7291A56A-BD77-4FA6-8520-D37433D49D67.jpeg 03084F64-5D82-462D-9444-F2960E386353.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
    • Wow x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  11. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

@Ddski5, she’s a got a real love affair going on with her blankie! Lol

3A5E36C6-EF5D-4A06-B61D-C1D2E95F4199.jpeg 698984E1-10D2-4866-9BDD-628322A5D938.jpeg

• Appreciation Appreciation x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Tropicalbri's

Bacall loves her cat. :D
    A043EFC9-0469-41E1-AB79-7D8CA5B9C4D6.jpeg

• Appreciation Appreciation x 11
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Yay!!! I am so happy to see that! I really was concerned I did not have enough for her in the box. First time doing SS, and I wanted to impress and not disappoint.

Have you used the Cajun spice yet? “Slap yo Mamma” is a cheezy name but this is by far my favorite.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

The exposed belly, the content look in the eyes, the curled back toes...it looks like the feeling is mutual! :hearteyes:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Oh, this is different.
    image.jpeg

Wait, no it's not.
    image.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 11
  16. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Trust a Doberman with your sandwich? Better not.

image.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

You did amazing! This was my 3rd SS and I have so much fun buying for others.

We still havn’t tried the Cajun yet. We’re still getting through the pork chops, steaks, Gammon joints....Lol
    I really want to try it with the chicken wraps, mayo and spring onions. I’ll let you know! We are only use to the Schwartz Cajun but this smells amazing!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Tropicalbri's

David Wolkowsky dubbed “Mr. Key West”
    was 99 and just passed away. He was responsible for taking Key West from a city of decline to a colorful tourist destination. Bringing in artists and writers.
    He owned his own island and used a chopper to go to and from Key West with his Doberman. It’s a melanistic doberman. Picture was taken back in the 60’s so I wanted to share it.

They are having his estate sale in Key West and his treasures are unusual and there are a lot of them from life size giraffes, other statues, furniture and things collected over his lifetime. It puts you in an Ernest Hemingway era.
    D16D3C1F-CF3E-4ABD-B20C-200ADCF974EF.jpeg

• Wow x 9
  19. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Notable member

Oh, I can just see that Dobe sitting in the copilots seat, all regal and elegant, (or maybe just putting nose art on the window!)
    Anyone noticed that so many of the true characters are starting to go? And I am not seeing too many new individuals stepping up who have the same integrity. Or is it just me getting old and cynical!

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. Tropicalbri's

^^^ totally agree.