Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Random Photo of the Day - 2019 - post yours!

Discussion in 'The Pet Post (Non Doberman)' started by Tropicalbri's, Jan 1, 2019.

1. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

Hiked the highest 0779520D-79B7-4BFA-9F77-9EBD4E4B5D8C.jpeg peak at Shenandoah again. This time we found an easier loop. We were hoping to see some foliage but it’s been a very hot and dry summer and the leaves are still mostly green.

• Like Like x 9
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Wow x 1
  2. Brioddy

Brioddy Notable member

My mom moved into an adorable house downtown, she hasn’t had the chance to get some furniture yet but it didn’t stop us from going out and staying the night. It’s a little tight on a full size air bed but the company is the best.

58E6C54B-BBB0-4E30-9AB3-26A872E77B3A.jpeg

• Appreciation Appreciation x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  3. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Active Member

How sweet! Did she move to be closer to you?

That stinks about the leaves... we're on the cusp of exploding with color here so hopefully it'll make it's way down to you in a couple weeks!

4. Brioddy

Brioddy Notable member

Yes she did. She sold her house in Florida, it was becoming too much of a project for her and she wanted to go on an adventure somewhere new. She’s lived in the same county since she was five, give or take a few years in Chicago. And she missed me, I’m so glad to have her close now. So are the dogs, especially Brinks. He just adores his grandma!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  5. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

That's so wonderful! It's nice to have your mom with you!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  6. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Still down for a game of chuckit ball running.
    IMG_20191007_125337.jpg
    00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191007125520156_COVER.jpg

• Appreciation Appreciation x 10
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Rits

I wish I had half her energy lol! She cant hear very well anymore, and she had selective hearing before that so its a great combo. :D I use a lot of obnoxious visual cues to call her, paired with the vibration on her ecollar

• Like Like x 3
  9. Tropicalbri's

I was concerned my neighbors would think I was nuts as I stood in the street doing hand signals to the pups.

You probably look like a flag man on a work crew directing heavy equipment. :spit:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Tropicalbri's

@Rits, how old is she now?

11. Rits

How did you know!? :D It does consist of me waving my arms to get her attention haha. And then I point at the ground for a drop it. She can still hear up close at least. Well the times she chooses to listen. :rolleyes: Shes a very good girl, I just understand her independent "female dog" side of her.

She will be 13 in January.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 6
  12. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Notable member

Wow, those eyes! Such focus still, obviously not much wrong with her eyesight even if the hearing is a little dodgy! :love:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. jazzies mum

Testing out my new camera, and learning to resize photo! This oldie is learning new tricks! :woot2: resize01.jpg
    Success!!!

• Like Like x 8
    • Wow x 4
  14. Lizbeli

Lizbeli $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Sleepy boy still wants to play with his rings but cant hold back his daily nap XD

E00F8C4B-5C01-4D1D-9289-3C9ABA6EB33C.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 11
  15. jazzies mum

Butcher Bird trouble! jazz0367x2.jpg
    They are breeding at the moment. Most annoying! :sour: jazz0372x2.jpg

She wishes she could fly up and get him! jazz0370x2.jpg

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 3
  16. MyBuddy

Beautiful bird! Looks like a mix between our blue jay and Mockingbird here. And they do a beautiful dance together LOL

17. MyBuddy

The beginning of a beautiful day! The Moon is up, the skies are clear the horses are fed.
    20191017_071451.jpg

And the dogs are a blur in the early morning Chase!

20191017_071149.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  18. Brioddy

Brioddy Notable member

Last Monday my mom and I took the girls to the lake, probably the last time for awhile unless we get a freakishly warm day. Anything’s possible with South Carolina weather. Odyssey is still a swimming fool although the old girl was feeling it later that night.

Rio is doing very well in his agility classes. Although yesterday one of the dogs got loose and attacked Rio! It was a little shar pei Pit looking thing, very similar to my friends dog who is best friends with Brinks. It was mostly noise as I didn’t find any marks on Rio but I had to give him a good punt in the ribs to get him to stop. It’s a young girl and mother who own the dog and they were mortified. Rio didn’t take it too seriously, literally was like “what the hell” shook himself off and we continued on like nothing happened.

I also mailed out a pre entry form for a UKC conformation show November 3. I have his show collar and lead on the way too! Very excited and hopeful! And then tomorrow we are competing in a 5k race that benefits K-9 units in the state.

088944BD-B8CD-4CBE-A171-9E8865D41FC6.jpeg 2D692F33-14F9-4B75-B5D5-928FC22510C6.jpeg

• Like Like x 12
  19. jazzies mum

^^^^^^^ That water looks wonderful! Drought stricken, heat wave here. Gasp! :green:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Wow x 1
  20. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

A gift I received made me cry.
    My doberbrats.jpg

• Appreciation Appreciation x 10
    • Wow x 1