Lizbeli
Hot Topics Subscriber
Of course not!! keep sharing, it's all adorable!!!
Did Jasper step on Remi's tail there for a moment? and she didn't react at all.
(Just reminds me of one of my cats who's tail I accidentally stepped on once followed by dramatic reaction, but that's another story)
Oh, I donât know! I can tell you he has stepped on her a couple times. He gets so excited to play and hops over her, sometimes a paw lands in the wrong spot. Then I have to try to calm him down without too much discipline because I donât want to discourage him from interacting with her. I feel like theres a thin line there.
Today there was a moment in the kitchen where he didnât want her in his space and he corrected her. But in dobie fashion he was loud and blew it out of proportion. I did make him lay down and made her sit near him until he chilled out. Idk if that was the right thing to do? But he really scared her and I felt it wasnât warranted.
She's never hurt him, it's just loud and sudden. We tell her to knock it off but otherwise, there isn't any 'punishment.' We give them a minute to chillax and remove the toy or whatever initiated the reaction.
Sometimes I try talking to him without appearing and that doesn't stop him, he has to SEE me. Then I get up to see him standing there with his giant mouth closed and his nub all wiggling 


