1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Importing female red

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by Flyangel1, Apr 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flyangel1

Flyangel1 New Member

I agree,but it is a photo to see how wide chested this girl is.She is just perfect!And this breeder we are talking about,Terra di Erebus,has many dogs from this line.Her brown cropped stud is gorgeous euro dog!

Attached Files:

2. Panama

Panama Hot Topics Subscriber

Good luck with all that!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Flyangel1

Flyangel1 New Member

Thank you! I will be keeping you posted,if a red girl is born:thanks:

4. Drogon

Drogon $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Flyangel1

Flyangel1 New Member

Thank you but no thank you,please all previous answers.Stop being judgemental,hear a story from both sides.I have already said that I do not think a reputable breeder with over a decade of successfsul career in breeding, would just snap and do this.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Panama

A decade... oooooh that explains alot!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. kdob2018

kdob2018 New Member

Have you purchased a dog from this breeder or know someone that has?

8. Panama

No, and never would. I prefer a "Standard" bitch.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. kdob2018

kdob2018 New Member

I figured you were smattering...

10. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Seems this thread has taken on an undercurrent not becoming to this forum.

Perhaps we need to back up and regroup. Her choice, her decision let it end here.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

You wanted opinions you got them. Im not sure why you are now arguing against these opinions as if you didn't want to hear them in the first place. Thread has run it's course.

• Agree Agree x 11
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.