1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Importing female red

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by Flyangel1, Apr 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flyangel1

Flyangel1 New Member

Negative it is then,if you don't like the word clear. @strykerdobe no,they have not done DCM 2,they find it useless and itiseems from thetother members experiencee itimay be useless, but I seen the echo results, and my vet saw them too, they are really great.
    @Tropicalbri's I understand what you are saying,but again if someone is sure he is right,then he can go to authorities and then share their decision.Online crucification is not my thing and I find it too savage. When my husband read these things, and he is a police officer, made a small unofficial investigation and what he found was totally different than the story online. That is how we decided to give this kennel a chance,I just wanted to hear some opinions in here too,but I feel people are offended. Maybe it's me being wrong,but I'll wait for the puppies to be born to see if there will be a red female.
    @Brioddy yes,we had a working line European German Shepherd and he was a real rocket.
    I just like European dobermans and how they look.My husband will do all the work and training

2. Brioddy

Brioddy Notable member

I’m interested to hear about your GSD, what do you mean when you say he was European?

3. Curing

Curing Jr Member

“I understand what you are saying,but again if someone is sure he is right,then he can go to authorities and then share their decision.Online crucification is not my thing and I find it too savage. When my husband read these things, and he is a police officer, made a small unofficial investigation and what he found was totally different than the story online.”

They did have an investigation against them..

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Flyangel1

Flyangel1 New Member

European import is what I mean.My husband wanted a dog for protection and obedience,so he got one from Europe.He was an adult when we got him,I think maybe retired from some service or something,my husband will remember the whole story, I dont,really well behaved once he got to know the house and us.

5. Panama

Panama Hot Topics Subscriber

#4 is the only Dog (male) and he is listed as 3 1/2 yrs old.

#2 is probably as "moderate" as I would go and the most balanced of the 4 (imo).

• Like Like x 1
  6. Brioddy

Brioddy Notable member

I was asking because I also have a GSD and am fairly familiar with the different lines, including Europeans. Having a dog come to you already extensively trained is a huge difference than starting a puppy yourself. That being said my GSD has been far easier than my Dobie.

7. Flyangel1

Flyangel1 New Member

First isn't a nice dog for sure.But four looks like small.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Panama

For a bitch, she is huge, overweight, over-done and over angulated. The picture of the red bitch you said you liked, is there a stacked or standing profile picture of her?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Flyangel1

Flyangel1 New Member

I believe there is.I will find and post it here

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

OH, sorry! I did not mean what I wrote to be directed toward you! I meant it to be about anybody who would photoshop a picture to make their dog look better!

Hey, I readily admit that I am pretty much sort of all about looks myself! :)

11. Flyangel1

Flyangel1 New Member

I am talking about real authorities,not a bunch of people online from wherever they are

12. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

It was a jab at the Khardashians as well – as someone had alluded to them.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Flyangel1

Flyangel1 New Member

Dobermann Brat.Ru - Dog

14. Curing

Curing Jr Member

They were investigated by the Macedonian Kennel (their registering kennel body) for falsifying pedigrees and then we’re banned from registering as the investigation proceeds.

She had to take to registering with a different country because of this.

• Wow x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. Flyangel1

Flyangel1 New Member

Oh so it is still proceeding and there is no final conclusion, and it is just online crucification, since there is no final decision.I have read about it and I must say it seems like this kennel is not really transparent,and the president is the Schwarze Kraft guy I talked with. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=247296796208820&id=100027855048135
    His attitude is too greedy and bad mannered,he believes he is God of the breed or something similar.

16. kdob2018

kdob2018 New Member

@Flyangel1
    Is this the result of the new registering with a different country that Curing was referring? Or is this in response to Panama's comment on conformation?

17. Flyangel1

Flyangel1 New Member

Panama's comment.The rest for me is just small talk,my husband's investigation came with a different result and from what these ladies are publishing with emails between them and the kennel,I can see problems on the kennel club '' s side.We did some research and this kennel club has a lot of corruption in financial terms.It is awful to see that.I will contact you tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
  18. Panama

19. Flyangel1

Flyangel1 New Member

But for my taste beautiful female.It is all about taste.Her body is very strong,I like that in European dogs

20. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

@Flyangel1 the first picture you posted certainly did not do the dog justice. The latter photographs are far better and show her lines and stature much better.
    Thanks for adding them.

• Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.