Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

We Have Been Very Busy And Tired The Last Few Days!

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by strykerdobe, Jul 14, 2019.

1. strykerdobe

strykerdobe Hot Topics Subscriber

Well here is a 6week old update.
    Our male Yago looking over them.
    Next week Cropping!

D8159F56-8F8D-44BC-A0AD-92F10EE1ECBE.jpeg 7F6A8047-4554-4307-96B0-5F98DF05F66F.jpeg DEDDE404-D4E2-4A2D-A2E4-C7EDC1FB170C.jpeg AB3588DD-CEEC-4355-A88D-52D28710AD3C.jpeg 5714DD1E-8CB5-4C33-AAE4-27D3A2725EDC.jpeg 0365BCB2-A085-4907-ADBB-382BE1877BA0.jpeg 556E6F0E-D4DB-41C4-AC6A-DD74858456F1.jpeg 096AD8BB-9532-45C3-A5AA-4B66EB80A434.jpeg B2E0FB01-B222-4A36-A289-AE321CA4BB1E.jpeg 14D7B16D-0EFC-4086-BA5F-EE672880D89D.jpeg 8A39446E-F0A5-4ED0-BA00-8DA2EE453E38.jpeg 3B44433C-F8E3-4015-BE32-CA20107980F1.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Appreciation Appreciation x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

They are beautiful and looks like they are reaching that puppy wildness stage. :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. strykerdobe

Tks yes they are

4. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

They are so precious! Such sweet faces.

• Like Like x 1
  5. blacknrust

blacknrust Notable member

They look so happy and healthy! I love their little faces!:love::love:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

It’s funny that they are already biting through the Xpen. Dobermans don’t like being contained. They want all the freedom right now!

Have you picked out the one you’re keeping?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Wow they're growing so fast and so cute! They're all great shots and I especially like the one of Yago so diligently watching over them.

I bet they were all spoken for pretty quickly.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Ravenbird

Ravenbird Notable member

Gorgeous pups!!!!! Ghaaaa!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Dang.:eek:
    I haven’t checked in here enough.
    Wow!

Heart melting..:love:

• Like Like x 1
  10. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Gorgeous and full of mischief already!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

upload_2019-8-22_8-0-24.jpeg

Ahhh.....

Let me at em!!!
    Let me at em!!!

You’re not so big!!

I can’t take you with one lick, just let me at em!!!

• Funny Funny x 5
  12. strykerdobe

We let them out for a bit to check out the yard.

Which one to keep?
    We haven’t decided yet!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Izzy’s Mom

Izzy’s Mom Jr Member

Oh my! They are gorgeous! They grow up so fast!! :congrats:

• Like Like x 1
  14. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Notable member

Mom looks tired but so content Congratulations :thumbsup2:

• Like Like x 1
  15. MelonJ

MelonJ Notable member

Gorgeous pups! :love:

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  16. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

Did you guys get a Malinois?? Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. strykerdobe

Mom is tired! The one in the picture is Yago our male. We let him out to check them out.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

@strykerdobe I think I highly offended a long time client and friend at work today. I was talking to another tech and was showing her pictures of your puppies. The client wanted to see so I shared pictures with him.
    He and his girlfriend just broke up and she took their dobe with her since she is the one that cared for it. He wants another one and immediately started pressing me to get one for him from you and he would pay me to handle all the arrangements. This guy has lots of $$$ and zero knowledge of proper Doberman care. I laughed at him and said no way in hell would he ever be approved to purchase one.
    I tried to explain it’s NOT a BYB that he is accustomed to buying from and that it’s a reputable breeder with a working line and he has to fill out an application to be approved. He got upset with me and said everybody has a price and wanted your contact info.

Ok just pour gasoline on me and light a match because I got hot under the collar.

I explained to him that the Dobie he had would not have had ANY training if I had not let his girlfriend train with me and my twins and that Dobermanns are indoor dogs not kenneled outside. It took 6mo of the dobe being kenneled outside before he would allow his GF to finally bring it in. Since his dobe was from a puppy mill breeding it has all kinds of health issues, epilepsy being one. He doesn’t spend time with his dog and just wanted one to guard his construction company property. Showing, training or titling a dog is foreign to him. In his defense though he has no problem paying for any of the medical treatments without question.

He wants one that looks and acts like Bogie and Bacall. Again I tried to explain that they have consistently been in training for over 3yrs. They are with me constantly on new adventures of training and I have put a lot of blood, sweat, tears and money into them. They did not come trained and well adjusted, that takes dedication and hard work.
    Doc overheard us and came in and told us to take it outside and told Rudy to quit justifying his reasons for wanting one of the puppies because it wasn’t going to happen with my help. As we were walking outside Doc pulled Rudy aside and said; “Bri’s requirements on raising a Doberman and yours are of two entirely different worlds. I know she will help you train it and educate you on its care but I know for a fact she will NOT help you buy one.”
    Rudy tells Doc; “So Bri is a Doberman snob.”
    Doc said; “Well yes and no. She is obsessed with how they are raised, trained and cared for and she doesn’t think a Doberman is for everyone and it’s pretty evident at this moment that includes you.”

I finally told Rudy we would talk at a later time. I hope I did not lose him as a friend as I send a lot of work his way and he lives near me but I don’t want to see him with a Doberman puppy by himself.

I hate people that think Dobermanns are junk yard dogs. :mad:
    I also think this wins me the prize title of “Bitch Of The Week”, nothing new there. :D

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I think that qualifies you as being the good citizen of the year since you stood up to him and told it like it was instead of letting his money talk.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Izzy’s Mom

Izzy’s Mom Jr Member

I say BRAVO!!!!

• Agree Agree x 4