THE RUSH IS ON!

Oh my gosh I've been waiting for this thread, then I missed it. What an adorable boy and I knew your photos wouldn't disappoint!
I'm glad him and Joe are off to a good start and I can't wait to see that flood of photos.

Don't forget that the calendar contests are coming up too.

Oh my gosh I've been waiting for this thread, then I missed it. What an adorable boy and I knew your photos wouldn't disappoint!
I'm glad him and Joe are off to a good start and I can't wait to see that flood of photos.

Don't forget that the calendar contests are coming up too.
Wake up Jan! hehe I wondered if ya got lost there. ;) Thanks for the reminded for calendars! Any way here's the latest installment of pics! "The Rush is for sure on! "
:machinegun:

Okay I actually got a pick of my camera shy son...heheh he's like his mom. He took Rush and me to lunch yesterday. :) Rush's 3rd car ride ever.. The first was in a crate the rest in my lap and he's liking the ride. :)
IMG_1018 RED crop.jpg
Had trouble loading that one.. Here's my little watch dog alerting to the deer already! lol
IMG_0968 cc.jpg

We of course had to document Rush's first kill! He now thinks himself to be a mighty warrior! :facepalm:I guess we are having snake chops for dinner!
1K2A0259 CC.jpg
Not sure if he's prepared to share his first take down! lol:tap:
1K2A0251 CC SS.jpg
Stay tuned for more exciting adventures! :thumbsup:

I'm so very sorry everyone but Rush was unfortunately bitten by the snake and sadly did not sruvive! He did however die as every true Mighty Warrior God should by fighting a desperate battle against incredible odds.:(

IMG_1026 CC.jpg

Although the Rumor of Rush’s demise were slightly premature! Yesterday his very own sister named Rumor by the way, tried to finish the job!! We thought they would have such great fun playing together too! :( At first is was great....

1K2A0443 cc.jpg
Rush was thrilled to play with Rumor

1K2A0437 cc dd.jpg
But then Rumor turned into a blood thirsty Zombie and tried to eat Rush! Kidding aside though we discovered the alpha b... nature of Rumor and sadly no more play days between these two! I really have never seen a puppy with quite the bad attitude this girl displayed! Very disappointed. I have always loved having two dogs but there are those individuals who need to be the one and only dog in the place and little Rumor is one of them! :down:

Although the Rumor of Rush’s demise were slightly premature! Yesterday his very own sister named Rumor by the way, tried to finish the job!! We thought they would have such great fun playing together too! :( At first is was great....

View attachment 120691
Rush was thrilled to play with Rumor

View attachment 120693
But then Rumor turned into a blood thirsty Zombie and tried to eat Rush! Kidding aside though we discovered the alpha b... nature of Rumor and sadly no more play days between these two! I really have never seen a puppy with quite the bad attitude this girl displayed! Very disappointed. I have always loved having two dogs but there are those individuals who need to be the one and only dog in the place and little Rumor is one of them! :down:
I’m sorry Rush’s play date didn’t go well. I’d be surprised to see that level of dominant behavior from a young puppy sibling as well.

Definitely fantastic photos! Two beautiful dobie pups. The play date was a fail? Im surprised that she was that tough. Wonder if she needs to do some “puppy socials” to learn proper play. Shes so young. What, 11weeks or so?

Definitely fantastic photos! Two beautiful dobie pups. The play date was a fail? Im surprised that she was that tough. Wonder if she needs to do some “puppy socials” to learn proper play. Shes so young. What, 11weeks or so?
Yes they are 11 weeks as of Monday! We just thought they would be so glad to see each other! Rush was but it was for sure one sided! lol The level Rumor took it took surprised us both! Really sad because we could of had so many fun photo shoots.. Sad to say but this was one of the worst experiences I have ever had getting a puppy.. Long story but it seemed nothing went the way I was hoping.. That being said we are over the moon with Rush, so alls well that ends well as they say. ;)

umor took it took surprised us both! Really sad because we could of had so many fun photo shoots.. Sad to say but this was one of the worst experiences I have ever had getting a puppy.. Long story but it seemed nothing went the way I was hoping.. That being said we are over the moon with Rush, so alls well that ends well as they say. ;)
Wow that's really surprising at this age but I guess it can happen no matter how reputable the breeder is and it could just be a phase for her.

Great shots though!

Both parents are amazingly sweet . I know the mother and was told great things about the temperament of the sire. I guess ya just never know! I will get to see her growing up to so time will tell how she turns out overall. It just may be that she will be great in the ring as the divas usually are!! Lol

Well we had a solo photo shoot Thursday ears are looking pretty good so I took a few photos without any danger of him being killed by a family member! lol ;)
Flower power..hehe I believe these green flowers are of the rare Venus Dober eating variety.. Good thing he killed it before it could get him!
1K2A0922 CROP reduced.jpg
Triumphant over his flower power play!
1K2A0498 CROP reduced.jpg
And perhaps a bit of a glimpse into the big dog lurking somewhere inside the puppy. ;)
1K2A0651 CROP.jpg

Back