An adoption journey....

Well, my hubby and her boyfriend tried to convince her to post the ears, too.
She said she would try it so I posted his ears yesterday and within just 4 hrs she wanted them out :(

I’m absolutely gutted! I really thought she’d give it a chance. She had a few remarks on her walk with him yesterday and that was the end of it for her.

View attachment 104603 View attachment 104604

she didn’t like him shaking his head and scratching but I told her he would get used to it.

Ugh. Poor kid.
Two things here.
I hope! She adopts a little bit of “The Hound” attitude. yes a GOT reference.
He liked to tell people to :censored: Off ;)

And I hope she changes her mind on the ears.
I think those ears in a small way honor these guys.

C27FB698-739A-4476-A15C-65F9659B8345.jpeg 1161A6E4-756E-4722-853B-73A5621C3625.jpeg EB2E7C9E-B73D-43BA-B6D1-CC4D32274A0F.jpeg

Ears aside she’s doing a wonderful thing giving this guy a new life.

I agree, @Gelcoater

Every Saturday/Sunday Ragnar and I get up early and go to the fields.

On the way we stop at McDonalds and I get McMuffin and coffee. It’s funny because he sits in passenger seat facing the drive thru window.

The girls in McD’s always get spooked when they see him sitting there alerted with ears erect. Last week the young girl said that he looks like those military dogs because of his ears.

Makes me chuckled every time to see their face when they turn from the register and see Ragnar.

@Viemarangelrock

I just posted a pic in the random photo section that might be a bit of a persuading point for your daughter w/ Titan. It shows how one doberkid with flop ears...is at the mercy of another dog....when they can't get their ears up and out of the way.

Aww that's so darn cute and it looks like he's settled in very nicely!

I've kept my mouth shut for the most part on the posting issue since I know you're trying and frustrated, but it would be such a great sight to see both of them side by side with ears erect showing just how regal the breed is.

:spit: Looked like young Titan suddenly decided that the BIG dog was TOO big to play with in the end, or was that just him trying for the zoomies on leash?

Back