Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Taping natural ears

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by zaxayo, Sep 13, 2009.

1. GOD'S GRACE

GOD'S GRACE Notable member

I like my Flying Nun! :rofl:

:usa::dobe::cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. juvepool

juvepool Novitiate

couple of questions,
    what kind of tape was used?
    when is a good time to start?
    how often should i tape/re-tape?

3. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Might be worth checking out this thread...

Taping natural ears

4. Kaïa

Kaïa Novitiate

Hi everyone ! :)

I'm new on this chat. Found very useful informations on it so decided to create an account ! My female puppy is 12 weeks and in the last week, both her ears started standing very high on her head (guess she would have been perfect with cropped ears haha but I wanted them natural). She already has small natural ears to begin with so I find it makes her looks a bit silly, even though I'll always find her cute.

Do you think posting her ears could make it better ? It's not that they fly apart from her head, it's really just that they stand very high. Here's pictures, I hope we can see well enough ! Thank you !

upload_2019-6-12_8-51-41.png upload_2019-6-12_8-51-56.png upload_2019-6-12_8-52-27.png

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Firestar Dobe

Firestar Dobe $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

:welcome:from Wisconsin! I can't help you when it comes to natural ears, but I am sure someone else will chime in with ideas for you. Just wanted to say your pup is adorable! :ntmy:

6. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

I don’t know what the “rules” are for natural ears but hers are cute! I kinda like them when they are lifted like that vs flatter against the head.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Notable member

Welcome from Australia. :ntmy: I love her ears like that too!

8. Kaïa

Kaïa Novitiate

Awwwwl thank you all :D