Random Photo of the Day - 2019 - post yours!

Haha. I zoomed in- are they both literally facing the fan?
All three are!! It's hard to see when they are all side-by-side but there are three in there and they're all facing the fan! It's kind of funny but I love it! I'll have to try and get a closer picture. But most of the time if they see me they start coming over to me so it's hard to get a picture.
 
All three are!! It's hard to see when they are all side-by-side but there are three in there and they're all facing the fan! It's kind of funny but I love it! I'll have to try and get a closer picture. But most of the time if they see me they start coming over to me so it's hard to get a picture.

I'm sure it helps keep flies away, too!

This picture is from a year ago today... it is throw back Thursday!

IMG_20180718_090654.webp
 

Back
Top