Random Photo of the Day - 2019 - post yours!

Where's the fan...I don't see no fan......even when I close one eye......still no fan......I will put the whiskey away and check again later. Maybe I will see it then...........wink ......
20190716_080126.webp
I posted this over a week ago. You must have had the whiskey out then too. :rofl:

Well, I added another fan to the list! Call us crazy but we were talking the other day about this 100° heat wave and the horses. I told my husband that even their run-in can be hot and no air movement. So I casually said, What do you think about putting a fan in there? :whistle: To my surprise, he was all for it! We put it up and I think they love it!

View attachment 98218

View attachment 98217
 
^ She is so beautiful! In the sunlight I feel like I can see a deep red undertone on her. Love it!

So unfortunately I was ordered back for a shift and had a 16hr work day. My neighbor runs a doggy daycare. I took a tour of her house and this was the second time jasper stayed there. She sends me pictures and videos. He loves it!

Getting tired at daycare
086DE2D2-B35F-43F5-B011-63840CD76D2C.webp

Home with his dad
E45755FA-7620-47DA-A54D-48779A530597.webp
 
My neighbor runs a doggy daycare. I took a tour of her house and this was the second time jasper stayed there. She sends me pictures and videos. He loves it!
Holy cow a doggy daycare and she dares leave a turntable so close to the floor? LOL They all must be well behaved dogs. ;)
 
Working on the old car and very proud/happy that Ragnar wants to hang out with me in the shop.

I say this over and over to the new members- do your diligence and hard work training and it will pay off. Took Ragnar and I about 15months but damn I am glad we stuck to it!

If you look close you can see the obstruction x2 scar. I would say something very nice about that but I’ll be damn if I jinx it....

ECA12E57-0987-42B1-BC52-336CB2C6A447.webp
 
Working on the old car and very proud/happy that Ragnar wants to hang out with me in the shop.

I say this over and over to the new members- do your diligence and hard work training and it will pay off. Took Ragnar and I about 15months but damn I am glad we stuck to it!

If you look close you can see the obstruction x2 scar. I would say something very nice about that but I’ll be damn if I jinx it....

View attachment 98583
I so agree that it's wonderful when they start just being around, instead of needing constant attention of one sort or another. :rofl: Of course they are opportunists so if your hands are full you might get some Dober kisses, like I did this morning when I was putting the new cover on Jazzies trampoline bed. Bagging needle in one hand and holding the tension with the other. Super smooch attack! Gotta love it anyway!!!

Don't mention the scars! :shock:
 

Back
Top