Random Photo of the Day - 2019 - post yours!

^ JanS thats a well caught moment!

Jasper might look happy here but this is a stressed whining pup. He didn’t like the fact that we stopped walking. So I kept him in a down for about 35mins until he calmed down and stopped whining. He was not happy with me, but at least I got to enjoy the view. Im such an evil dobie mom XD

A359B7C2-755D-48C5-AA36-E79941E8FDE9.webp
1FCEE17B-6E8C-4422-B0B1-A135076A24CD.webp
 
He’s always been a spoiled boy since the beginning, lol it’s totally my doing but I can’t help it. I planned on getting him a toy when we went, but it does make it a little sweeter when there was a time you didn’t know if they’d make it or not. The boys are brats and have been turning up their noses to eggs which is what was mixed in with their breakfast this morning :eye roll:
 
Gosh look at those teeth! I always felt like they had longer canines than other breeds but could just be my imagination.

I picked up a dehydrated kangaroo ribcage for Jasper to try. Im a bit nervous about the bones to be honest. I hope they are thin and easily chewed. Has anyone ever fed these? I went to a new pet store with all kinds of goodies and I couldn’t resist. Always looking for good chews.

20C0C4F3-3157-4618-9BE3-8F172976CC88.webp


Also picked up a green collar. I think the color suits dobermans! He was such a good boy at the store besides the whining in line. Took so long to be rung out.

2EE557B1-DDC0-4689-812B-462D55C6F4E0.webp
 
He’s looking very dapper in his new collar. I think the green ‘pops’ too!

I’ve given plenty of dehydrated treats to my dogs over the years but I’ve never come across a kangaroo rib cage. That’s awesome! He’s going to love that, lucky boy.
 
I picked up a dehydrated kangaroo ribcage for Jasper to try. Im a bit nervous about the bones to be honest. I hope they are thin and easily chewed. Has anyone ever fed these? I went to a new pet store with all kinds of goodies and I couldn’t resist. Always looking for good chews.
I have fed raw ribcage and backbone and once tried the hind leg bones. Leg bones are too hard in my opinion and I took them away when the meat was gone. All the rest should be just fine as long as it's dehydrated rather than cooked.
Jasper is looking great! :thumbsup2:
 
But Mom, I'm STAAAARVING! :D Or he's sad that I forgot to get his eye boogies before taking his picture...

I just got a FurGo Pet brush and brushed an entire second dog out of Moo.

IMG_20190711_174554.webp

Ran into Moo's littermate, Briar, last night when they were leaving class a little late and Rubie and I showed up a little early. He was already in the car and I had Rubie on-leash so I just pet him a little bit but MY GOODNESS his face looks just like Moo's! His owner said he weighs 90lbs (Moo is 80ish) but I couldn't tell if he was a chubby 90 or a healthy 90. I think I'll go earlier next week and leave Rubie in the car so I can say Hi properly. He's so much lighter than Moo, too. Milk Chocolate vs Dark Chocolate! He and at least one other Cricket Hollow Lab are in therapy dog classes.
 

Back
Top