

This is the snake he had to have...
there's always something about these jerks living through life threatening surgery that makes you give in to their every whim!!You can just feel the love in this one! heehee.. They really can look so vicious but we know the real story.I came across this one in my FB memories yesterday, which is one that @Max Hawk Photoshopped for me. I honestly don't remember taking that particular shot but I do have a lot of toothy ones so I'm sure I don't remember all of them.
View attachment 97978


I have fed raw ribcage and backbone and once tried the hind leg bones. Leg bones are too hard in my opinion and I took them away when the meat was gone. All the rest should be just fine as long as it's dehydrated rather than cooked.I picked up a dehydrated kangaroo ribcage for Jasper to try. Im a bit nervous about the bones to be honest. I hope they are thin and easily chewed. Has anyone ever fed these? I went to a new pet store with all kinds of goodies and I couldn’t resist. Always looking for good chews.
Or he's sad that I forgot to get his eye boogies before taking his picture...