Random Photo of the Day - 2019 - post yours!

That looks a lot like the Sheltie we adopted/took in when my Mom passed. Boy was she a tease with the Dobermans trying to get them in trouble. LOL
View attachment 95715

What a cutie! And I believe it it; her spunk has definitely started to come out now that she's settled! I'm 99% sure she could actually fit through the fence regardless of all that hair that suggests otherwise! The only other sheltie I've know was their former one and she was old, old when we moved in. I keep offering to teach her agility ;)
 
Jazz insists she has a blanket on when is gets cool, or even if the tv is annoying her. :rofl: I have to hold her blanket up and she turns into her Doberball and I let it down over her. If she gets up in the night to see something off and looses her blanket, she will wake me up to put it back on! And I let her do this multiple time in the night!!! :confused-alt:
 
Jazz insists she has a blanket on when is gets cool, or even if the tv is annoying her. :rofl: I have to hold her blanket up and she turns into her Doberball and I let it down over her. If she gets up in the night to see something off and looses her blanket, she will wake me up to put it back on! And I let her do this multiple time in the night!!! :confused-alt:

Wow I thought mine was spoiled! This is awesome XD she has trained you well
 
I wonder where my puppy went too! Fortunately he still ACTS like one lol

It’s official. Brinks and I are registered for the 5k competitive large dog division for UltiMutt Race! Never done anything like this before but I’m super excited. If you mess up on an obstacle you have to do 30 squats as a penalty in the competitive wave, there’s also a fun race where the squats are optional. With any luck we’ll be stars and there will be a minimum of squats LOL I’ve started practicing just in case :D

EFF54CBE-D83D-4CF9-B83C-69FA39DD5B43.webp E2DF57C0-507B-45FB-A05E-F1A44CBF545E.webp
 
For sure! I’m pretty sure there will be official photographers there too. I just ran a mile with Brinks around my property and we did just under 12 min, which isn’t really that good BUT I haven’t ran in literally years since before I hurt my knee. A perfect candidate for a 3+ mile race right plus 15 obstacles? Right! :D

I’m thinking if we do at least that once a day, we’ll do alright. I’m more focused on nailing the obstacles because I think that is what will separate the winners from the slower times.
 
For sure! I’m pretty sure there will be official photographers there too. I just ran a mile with Brinks around my property and we did just under 12 min, which isn’t really that good BUT I haven’t ran in literally years since before I hurt my knee. A perfect candidate for a 3+ mile race right plus 15 obstacles? Right! :D

I’m thinking if we do at least that once a day, we’ll do alright. I’m more focused on nailing the obstacles because I think that is what will separate the winners from the slower times.
Very excited for you. Wish I could be there to cheer you on or tag team with you. :D
 

Back
Top