Random Photo of the Day - 2019 - post yours!

Both Rio and Brinks have a notoriously goofy lip curl!

So I’m about to leave the house to go out for dinner with one of my girlfriends, the coat rack falls and scares Toby off into a rare flight. I didn’t see where he went, and I searched all his normal crash land sites and can’t find him anywhere. I’m calling his name, whistling Andy Griffith, promising almonds as bribes and he is still silent. Ten minutes I finally find him.

90EC0AB8-BB63-4141-9F1D-E84FC166D236.jpeg

The crazy kook is lucky I just so happened to fill the washer with some soft sheets. Every time he flies off and crash lands somewhere he refuses to make a noise til I pick him up, then he goes “wooooo!!”. Every. Time.

Okay let's see here's one of my latest of Joe..He got a 5 point major at Sacramento and did really well..He's a bit of a reluctant show dog but he shines when he wants to.. lol We only show him on a super limited basis but he's only 5 single points away from his CH. :)AD7A4211 CROP.jpg

Since our men are out of town working for the week, my friend and I took our pups out for dinner and it was Rios first time meeting her Dane. He just loves her and it was a struggle keeping them from playing the whole time, but I can’t say I blame them. He actually cried when she got back into their car and he couldn’t go with.

BE5AB9AD-5CF3-4856-92ED-28B397E0A257.jpeg

Back