Random Photo of the Day - 2019 - post yours!

It wasn’t impeding the water flow or anything but he happened to notice it and decided it HAD to go. Lol! Looking back maybe I should’ve recorded it but to be honest I didn’t think he was going to get it out!
 
Its that time again to enjoy the deck! 72°! And while we sit, they chew. :) Kali braces her bone against the wall for support. And just by chance, I also got Buddy chewing his bone in the patio door reflection. :dobe: :thumbsup2:

View attachment 95353

That's an awesome picture!

These puppies had a weekend! First was Tails on the Trails at the Arboretum
MVIMG_20190504_103314.webp

Then we had our derby party where these two were the most gracious hosts! Rubie kept stepping away to work on her tan
IMG_20190504_172547.webp

We were up laaaaaaaaaate but Rubes and I got up in time to meet up with some friends to play agility
Screenshot_20190505-142308.webp
 

Back
Top