Random Photo of the Day - 2019 - post yours!

I have somehow instilled the fear of God in Moose for when I drop things on the floor but I was trying to measure out some brown sugar for a spice rub last night broken the handle clean off the METAL measuring cup! Sugar literally went EVERYWHERE. Moo jumped up and sniffed at it but I didn't even really tell him Leave It and he just stood there, judging me for the mess I had made.

IMG_20190501_194810.webp

All those in-home Yoga video's I've doing have really paid off :rofl:

measuring cup.webp
 
My father was by the other day and commented how Jasper is getting some long legs. At 4.5mths old, I think the goof is entering his lanky phase. Its hard to tell he is growing when you see him everyday. But when other people point it out and it makes you think! He also seems to be going through a fear period right now. Mostly when strangers are near us on a walk. The barking is embarrassing XD

20190503_111615-1.webp 20190503_113404.webp
 
My father was by the other day and commented how Jasper is getting some long legs. At 4.5mths old, I think the goof is entering his lanky phase. Its hard to tell he is growing when you see him everyday. But when other people point it out and it makes you think! He also seems to be going through a fear period right now. Mostly when strangers are near us on a walk. The barking is embarrassing XD

View attachment 95237 View attachment 95238
He is a beautiful pup. Wow and yes they grow up way too fast!!
 

Back
Top