Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Random Photo of the Day - 2019 - post yours!

Discussion in 'The Pet Post (Non Doberman)' started by Tropicalbri's, Jan 1, 2019.

1. WILD ACE

WILD ACE Member

oh dad please share your dinner with me...i do not allow this when im eating it bugs me that husband does... 20190919_185657.jpg 20190919_185703.jpg

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

He’s got wild eyes for the food! My hb also allows this. I just hate it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Very cool! You should start a step by step journal as you go so we can watch the progress. I did that with my saltwater tank but I set it up before this board existed.
    We actually have an aquatic members section here.
    https://doberman-chat.com/forums/aqua-puppies.148/

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Rodyboy

Rodyboy Jr Member

Leaving a home is a lot different than leaving a house. It is always a process, we have to process and accept. Your father will always be with you no matter where you are. You can not leave love behind, only things.

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  5. Lizbeli

Lizbeli $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

@JanS I didn’t know there was an aquatic thread! Ill have to check it out. I currently have a build thread on NanoReef.

Jasper is upset with me. I started physical therapy for my back so I have been less active. Hurts to walk so even getting him to the park to play ball has been a challenge. So now where ever he lays he is always watching me.

2848881D-DA78-439D-A5AD-737942483DDA.jpeg 40B46C5F-DDBC-4260-865A-77DD65CC2C89.jpeg 610FD055-A0CF-4EC1-B48C-6F8E1B0C3AA2.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
    • Empathetic Empathetic x 3
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 3
  6. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

They have an uncanny ability to always have eyes on you. Bogie watches me constantly. I hate it when I wake up with him staring at me. He uses mental telepathy.:D
    14FAF47F-BF51-4C3B-A3E6-DD891377BA5D.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Ravenbird

Ravenbird Member

Those are some really happy eyes there!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Della still has to protect Albert all the time. :love:
    Chewing on bully Della protecting 2 Sept 14 19.JPG

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Spot the dog :rofl:

22E1C188-A576-49EF-8E7F-B4334E1498F3.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 11
  10. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

And the only way I would have found her!:p

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. MelonJ

MelonJ Member

His whining is oh so annoying, but man is he beautiful to look at. :wacky:

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Our dogs are lucky they have their looks to make up for all the grief they cause us!

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

What do you mean, "Smile"?
    20190922_183820.jpg

And there's nothing in that hand so don't hold it up trying to get my attention. I'm not that stupid.
    20190922_183829.jpg

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Like Like x 2
  15. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

We have become pretty good friends with a local K9 officer through some experiences with Drake. He has been sending me some little funnies to cheer me up. This one cracked me up....
    i know bacon.jpg

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  16. Rodyboy

Rodyboy Jr Member

I think Jasper actually KNOWS your back is hurting. They really do keep an eye on us. All these shots are incredible.

17. Brioddy

Brioddy Notable member

@Rodyboy your words are so true, thank you!

@Lizbeli is this your first tank or reef set up? I have had -many- aquariums over the years of all different sizes, fresh and salt. For the past 7 years I’ve stuck with a 2 gallon Fluval Spec with a single betta and heavily planted. I commend you but anything else is just too much work! My little tank I top off occasionally and scrub the sides for algae. A total water change is wholly unnecessary but if I had to I could pick it up and dump it out then fill it back up in the sink :D

18. MelonJ

MelonJ Member

For sure! This butthead wasted a half hour just to get out of the crate bc he kept whining, pawing, and trying to rush out every time I picked up his leash. Something he’s known for weeks he’s not allowed to do, but I guess today he was feeling a bit confident and underestimated my resolve to stick to NILIF lol. (Note: He didn't have to potty bc he’d just gone a half hour prior, it was just pure stubbornness and overexcitement for nothing but getting out. :banghead:)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Lizbeli

Lizbeli $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

@Brioddy No this isn’t my first reef tank. It is my fourth XD college got in the way of my third tank and I haven't had one since. But this stuff is an addiction and I decided to go all out on this Waterbox 70.3 system. This is the largest reef tank I have had. Im going to see how simple I can make this system so I don’t rip my hair out. But I think im going for something similar to this persons tank below.

2D33ABA9-D2AE-4634-B668-F78CB2347D96.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Wow x 3
  20. Rodyboy

Rodyboy Jr Member

Boy did I laugh at MelonJs problems. I'm so worried Buddy is going to think his name is butthead! The stubbornness is unbeivable, but everyday on some level. Thank you for cracking me up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1