Random Photo of the Day - 2019 - post yours!

I was at work yesterday and then Rubie and I had class last night. As soon as I got home, I went to a neighbors house for a couple of hours and didn't get home until almost midnight. I think Moo missed me.

View attachment 99183
His face is so pitiful. How could you not succumb to that look. Such pros at guilting us!
 
haha! Have you seen the articles circulating recently that basically said dogs have developed eyebrow movement to make their owners swoon? Moose is the king of eyebrow emoting :rofl:

Slightly OT but did you read the part that said something like “Huskies are the only domestic breed to not have developed this ability”? It kinda validated my thoughts on their “soulless” eyes LOL!
 
Skye loves to sit on our feet! Any thoughts? Just warming herself? Dominance?

Sort of like this proficient face of guilting because I put a bandage on her leg. This is an; “oh no the world is coming to an end” look.
It just oozes a demand for sympathy. :D
View attachment 99194

Wow! I’ve seen ears low and tucked back but this is a whole new level that I’ve never seen before Phaha! :rofl:
 
Last edited:
I gave my truck a good (well needed) cleaning yesterday and the dogs were ever so hopeful that we were all going for a ride. Rio hinted at his wants like so, and if you’re wondering where Brinks is he wasn’t as polite and took it upon himself to go in and jump over the seats into the back. I didn’t even realize he was back there for a little bit lol

642D8379-31BC-4314-9D46-DBAF5AD1654C.webp B2C74270-0BCB-46BD-88D3-4877E44FFAEB.webp
 
I gave my truck a good (well needed) cleaning yesterday and the dogs were ever so hopeful that we were all going for a ride. Rio hinted at his wants like so, and if you’re wondering where Brinks is he wasn’t as polite and took it upon himself to go in and jump over the seats into the back. I didn’t even realize he was back there for a little bit lol

View attachment 99211 View attachment 99212
I was torn between loving it and the funny icon. Would have chosen both if I could. Lol
 

Back
Top