Random Photo of the Day - 2019 - post yours!

^^^^^ Good to see the good press to offset the dramatic that usually gets in the print. :thumbsup2:

Another :thumbsup2: for Townsville city council for making provision for responsible dog owners. This is an enclosed dog exercise area with access to the river.jazz0358.webp

And this is a long part of the river frontage where you are able to walk your dog off leash, making biking and throwing balls part of the fun! Much more natural than just plodding around on the leash. Jazz needs MUCH more than leash walking to keep her happy and well behaved.
jazz0357.webp
 
Nobody puts Baby in a corner! :spit: This guy was flying around Cheyenne as she was eating some grass right before I brought her in for the night. It was a fight to the end! LOL He was on one side, I ran to that side , he went to the other side, I ran to that side and so forth. He was trying to get away from me. But I Finally got the MFer.

20190814_200133.webp

20190814_200209.webp
 
Nobody puts Baby in a corner! :spit: This guy was flying around Cheyenne as she was eating some grass right before I brought her in for the night. It was a fight to the end! LOL He was on one side, I ran to that side , he went to the other side, I ran to that side and so forth. He was trying to get away from me. But I Finally got the MFer.

View attachment 99128

View attachment 99127
You caught a fly by its wings? :spit:
 
Nobody puts Baby in a corner! :spit: This guy was flying around Cheyenne as she was eating some grass right before I brought her in for the night. It was a fight to the end! LOL He was on one side, I ran to that side , he went to the other side, I ran to that side and so forth. He was trying to get away from me. But I Finally got the MFer.

View attachment 99128

View attachment 99127

You wouldn't believe how much I rooted for my chickens who caught a horsefly out of the air that flew too close. Also japanese beetles! Thank you chickens!!
 
You caught a fly by its wings? :spit:
Haha, I'm not that good! But I'm good.:evilgrin:

Reckon it was dead, dead, dead! :bat:
Oh yeah! He was dead. This horse knows when I come to the rescue! She just swings her head toward her back, and she knows and I'll come running! :brb: I had to do some chasing but I finally smacked him good and then rolled him to make sure he was squished.:bat: It's kind of a smack with the palm of my hand, and while my hand is still on it, I slide my hand sideways. :) I took my phones flashlight to find him in the grass to be sure he was dead. My husband said, Good Luck! Ha, don't dare me, sweet husband! :evilgrin: I have a Vendetta with these azzholes.
You wouldn't believe how much I rooted for my chickens who caught a horsefly out of the air that flew too close. Also japanese beetles! Thank you chickens!!
WooHoo! Thats awesome!:yatta:
 
Lol, oh ya, the gentle touch! I usually over react to the point of destroying a fly haha.
Me too! I hate flies. Any kind of fly! Especially these. It's hard to tell unless I took a picture sideways LOL but he was flattened! And get a load of those cutting "blades" by the mouth of that thing! Just the thought of that cutting into the back of my horse makes me :machinegun: Sometimes when I smack them I come back with a bloody hand! :pullhair:
 
Little Miss Cheeky this afternoon

BBF36216-A100-4DD6-A340-6254C53F82D9.webp

She had some pent up energy when I got back from work today so we did a 4 mile hike! She’s currently out for the count ZZzz!!

C59904FF-0A67-470D-8A56-8A3823A1CCAD.webp DF6776D0-4F5C-4C97-9551-3BE2D0675EE6.webp
 

Attachments

  • 987CF279-8C19-47BC-BB88-E16C430D49C1.webp
    987CF279-8C19-47BC-BB88-E16C430D49C1.webp
    239.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 8E682576-7DE8-47C1-A33D-7B3C906F0FDD.webp
    8E682576-7DE8-47C1-A33D-7B3C906F0FDD.webp
    670.5 KB · Views: 7
Down stays are boring. Sometimes I think they just want to lay on their side and take a nap. They are about 150’ away.
51313A69-3C5D-4776-9EFD-DBA12C7400EF.webp
This was taken early morning before pavement got hot.
 

Attachments

  • F6455DE4-34AA-428D-9AD2-12233FE5C7CD.webp
    F6455DE4-34AA-428D-9AD2-12233FE5C7CD.webp
    595.4 KB · Views: 15

Back
Top