Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Joker is a big brother....

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by Panama, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Panama

Panama Hot Topics Subscriber

UGH.. little red girl crushed her "party hat". Bells look nice and sturdy.
    6-7 red.jpg

• Appreciation Appreciation x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Panama

The other day, I added this picture of Mongo trying to hide under the step stool.

6-5 Mongo.jpg

This next picture was sent to me from a lady that came out to see the pups on May 20th.......

5-20 b.jpg
    That is Mongo on the other step stool that is the same size as the other one. Notice, there are 2 pups curled up under it! 15 days between the pictures. :eek:

• Wow x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. Panama

Ok, ya'll have followed Echo's babies from the beginning..... It's been quite an amazing 10 wks, and these pups are incredible. I

am so proud of my girl for blessing us with this litter (of course, with Bam's help). They are going to bring their new families so

much love and fun. A few of them have already flown the coupe. Winnie (green girl) & Murphy (blue boy) are already in their

new homes. Piper (yellow girl) & Gretel (orange girl) will be going with their new families this weekend. So, without further ado.....

I present to you Echo & Bam's litter,

10 wks

v

v

v

v

v

v

v
    Sorry, had to make it a little dramatic :cool:

Boys.jpg
    Girls.jpg

• Appreciation Appreciation x 11
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I love that you made it dramatic, the suspense was all worth it :thumbsup2: :D

They’re all beautiful babies :love: It’s been a pleasure following their early puppy growth. Thanks for sharing this journey with us :)

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  5. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Notable member

What beautiful puppies!!!!!

I'm sure you're keeping 1 or more... ;) who are your show prospects?

6. Panama

Thank you!
    If I had my way, both boys along with Selene, Piper & Gretel would all STAY and be shown in one venue or another. I would love to keep one, but all the girls are spoken for, leaving the 2 boys... and I cannot keep another male.

Selene (blue girl) is my show hopeful. She is going to a show home on a co-ownership. Winnie (green girl) went on Limited Registration and depending on growth & development, that may change down the road.

• Like Like x 4
  7. LifeofRubie

Even my untrained eye got stuck on little Selene! What a beauty!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Amazing how different each one is when you compare them this way.

I can’t imagine being surrounded by so many Doberman puppies! Must be so hard to send them on their way, but I bet the peace and quiet will be nice lol.

So how many dogs are in your household now?

9. Panama

After sitting with Echo and helping her bring these babies into this world, sleeping next to the whelping box for the first 7-10 day, it is hard to see them go. I am very confident in the homes I've selected for them to go to and know they will be well cared for.

Counting 6 pups, 10 total. Echo, Joker, Bart and our forever foster (been fostering her for 8 yrs :rolleyes:) Willow.

Surprisingly, even when all 8 pups were here, volume wasn't too bad. Now that these guys have been crate training for 1 wks, it is a bit quieter. Yeah, they gripe at first when they get put in their crates, but realize pretty quick it isn't getting them anywhere and they settle down.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. LifeofRubie

One of the requirements for taking one of your pups home is joining DCF and sharing all the pictures, right ;)

• Agree Agree x 6
  11. My Gal Gretel

My Gal Gretel Hot Topics Subscriber

I will be! :D ...and hope the others will too!

• Like Like x 3
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 3
  12. Panama

Echo's babies are flying the coupe. Piper's (yellow girl) new family picked her up this morning and Gretel's (orange girl) is waiting for her new family to pick her up this afternoon. I am so excited for these families & puppies and can't wait to hear of all the new adventures they share.

• Like Like x 1
  13. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

How exciting and bitter sweet. I wish I could have been one of those new families flying out there to pick one up but I'm happy for everyone who did get a new addition to their family.

14. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

What a bittersweet event! My heart would be torn. It's wonderful that you have great people to pass these little ones onto! :love:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Panama

This little girl is definitely a spit-fire! Always a happy girl, but oh my, loves to start trouble....

6-17.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  16. Panama

Pups got their posts wet today.... grrrr.... so great opportunity for a full blown BATH.

I did Selene & Cooper, and... ears were about how I figured they would be. They had only been posted for 3 days (Since Sun).
    Next up.......Sass... she held her ears up a little better then the other 2 but I could not get a picture of her. So I put her out on the porch by herself to dry off... and peeked out the window..........

and THIS is what I saw..............WHAT??? :woot2::woot2:

6-19-19.jpg

• Wow x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Beautiful crop.
    They are all gorgeous.!!

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

They always look so grown up with their ears standing!

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Beautiful! I love their crop!

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I always love the crops you get and that looks fantastic for such a short amount of time. Which color collar is Sass?