Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Homeowners FUMING Over Neighborhood’s New Thirteen Breed Dog Ban

Discussion in 'Breed Specific Legislation' started by strykerdobe, Apr 9, 2018.

1. GOD'S GRACE

GOD'S GRACE Notable member

BACK TO BUTT HEAD HOA's....this story has made it's way to Talk Radio in Charlotte....lot's of people chiming in...and it's like politics...just people talking at each other...:spit:

2. AresMyDobie

AresMyDobie Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Who would move there ? Lol I didn’t see a Dogo on the list that’s what I would walking around with then. Or a Mal or a Dutch, or a corso lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Apparently we are, but...we are proof that age is not equivalent to weak of mind, body or heart!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

Because the people that thought up the ban have never heard of them probably. You forgot all of the mastiffs and the Presa.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

They are a bunch of pansy idiots!

• Like Like x 1
  6. bryanne

bryanne Jr Member

7. bryanne

bryanne Jr Member

I'm late to this party. Another thing that makes my head almost explode sometimes. There are those of us that own hounds on these lists. We may train our hearts out with our confidants. Laying out out fair amount of cool cash to do so under the tutelage of professional trainers still be refused when we try to purchase insurance for our homes and property; no recourse strictly because of that list. Yet these so called self trIained Service Dogs and their handlers with no required criteria of training temperament testing or desensitization with any one of these very same breeds may not be refused access anywhere. Should anyone approach them the battle cry of ADA and ACLU erupts They are not required to carry insurance in event of a mishap. Where is the justice in that? I have to meet more requirements in the state of New Hampshire for a handicap parking placard than a SD team must I'm required to renew every 5 years. If the authorities request my license and run a computer check it best come up I'm authorized to be in possession of it. These individual are accountable to nobody. If ever an area of the population needed intervention and regulation the whole Service Dog and Handlers does Unfortunately they have failed miserably at self regulation. It is an unjust situation to others and worse there are outright situations where true menaces are wandering accountable to nobody amongst us. And as mentioned before when the inevitable does happen who's paying? Not them. They know their rights. The law doesn't t mandate they be insured Be assured they aren't.