Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Doberman Shenanigans, Fails, & Accidents (What are your stories?)

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by Jasmine0430, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Oh they are so annoying when they do this! You can tell she didn’t want to obey but she totally listened to you anyway! It’s a challenge with these dogs that when they want to check on something they don’t let up. Sometimes I suspect it’s just fake checking so they can get out of laying still lol. I take that long sigh as a sign of defeat when I hear it from Kaiser haha. Interesting that the dingo is hanging around. Do you think he’s lost, interested in Jazz as a playmate, or looking for a home if he’s so used to people?

2. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Notable member

I would have thought he was just a young dog looking to make his own territory but with the curiosity and cheekiness he must have been near humans that fed him at least. As far as Jazz goes, I think that because she has to have a low dose of hormones for her incontinence she probably smells more interesting than a spayed female should! Being a young boy that's probably the attraction! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And Jazz probably can't see why I get up and help her get the bull out of the hedge, but won't go and hunt the Dingo! It was a total frustration tantrum!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I always think the same thing! When they have been out already and they're still barking at me, I want to say go lay down. But then in the back of my mind I'm always wondering. Am I missing something? Sometimes I am. Sometimes I'm not. It's a guessing game. :)

• Agree Agree x 1