1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

A tragedy has occured...

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Dragonborn, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Ethel

Ethel Active Member

I'm so sorry, what a shock for you ... :((
    Run free dear Bella.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Panama

Panama Hot Topics Subscriber

I am so sorry to hear about Bella. My heart goes out to you and your family. Bella has left pawprints on your heart, and you
    will forever have her in your heart. The memories you've made will always be there. In time you will learn that Bella would want you to reach out to another Dobe and love them as you did her.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Judith

Judith Hot Topics Subscriber

This is just dreadful news , these are dark days for us all on chat when one our flock leaves so sudden and unexpected, you are in all our thoughts we must be thankful for every day we share with these furkids, so sorry and remember we are all here for you

• Like Like x 7
  4. zmchristopher

zmchristopher Notable member

:( So sorry to read this, I wouldnt know what to do with myself either, :sorrow: RIP Bella :(:(

• Like Like x 5
  5. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

What a blow to my heart to read this this morning! Tears fill my eyes as I try and comprehend your loss. Our loss! We all feel each others pain in times like this. I am so sorry!! {{{HUGS}}}} RIP Bella! :sorrow:

• Like Like x 7
  6. sammy

sammy Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Really sorry to hear about your loss :(

• Like Like x 4
  7. StarlightDobe

StarlightDobe Hot Topics Subscriber

I am so sorry to hear this tragic news. My heart goes out to you, I know too well the sudden loss as I lost my Mysti very quickly to illness and we never suspected it would happen to her so young, she was not even 9 at the time. In time the pain of loss will ease but it never really goes away .. it was 2 years ago I lost my girl and it still hurts but the pain is tempered with all the wonderful memories I have of her. In time you will begin to think about loving a new pet but for now it is time to hurt and heal. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

• Like Like x 7
  8. fehnder

fehnder Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and yours. Take some time out from here to.grieve.properly. We will all be ready.for you hear when you want to talk xx

Run free Bella xx

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

• Like Like x 7
  9. Nixie

Nixie Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I an so sorry to hear this. Sending love and hugs to you during this difficult time. No matter how short Bella's life was, you were lucky to have found each other.
    RIP Bella

• Like Like x 4
  10. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

What a terrible shock... I'm so sorry for your loss :sorrow:
    Recovery time varies from person to person, but you definitely need time to grieve. A new puppy does wonders, but its best to wait until your heart is open to loving a different doggy soul. There is no replacing one dog with another, just moving on to love again.

• Like Like x 7
  11. Poppy

Poppy Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness:( I am so sorry:( I have experienced this tragedy as well in the past. It is very difficult. Praying for comfort for you:)

• Like Like x 6
  12. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh my gosh - I'm so terribly sorry. :( I went through exactly the same thing with Boris less than 2 years ago and I know all of the things you're feeling right now - it's so darn hard...
    Please know that we're here for support and a hug all of the time, and you need to take the time to grieve, get mad, cry, remember and heal.

I know this isn't much help to you right now, but here's my story on Boris and you can see that I totally understand the roller coaster of emotions we go through after a tragic loss like this. I'm not sure what I would have done without the support of all of our great members here.
    Tragic news.... Boris | Doberman Chat Forum: Talk About Doberman Pinschers

Run free beautiful girl. :sorrow:

• Like Like x 7
  13. tony & amanda

tony & amanda Notable member

I cant even begin to tell you how sorry I am. Please know I cried with you. This is such a devastating loss for us, but more importantly to you. I am keeping you in our prayers for strength and healing. She will never leave you, but will be missed dearly. I wish there was something we could do for you. We know how much you loved her. RIP beautiful Bella. :sorrow: And for the jerk that couldnt stop... :guns:

• Like Like x 3
  14. kaloric

kaloric Notable member

I'm so sorry for your loss, poor little Bella. :sorrow:It hurts just to read about this happening.

It's really unbelievable that someone wouldn't at least stop to see if there was anything that could be done. It takes a cold, cowardly person to just keep going especially if there was nobody around.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Amber

Amber Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm so sorry :(

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ataro

Ataro Notable member

RIP Bella, no matter when or how they go, it always hurts the same . All you can do is try to keep the thoughts of all the happy times and fun you two had together in your mind and eventually with time, hopefully those will be the only thoughts that remain. I am truly sorry to hear this :sorrow:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Dragonborn

Dragonborn Hot Topics Subscriber

Hi guys, thanks for all ur support and kind words. Im sorry i have not ben here the past couple days, i could barely get out of bed. Saturday was the hardest day i think because we put away all her toys, bowls and clothes in a container. And you could smell her... And then her cage... all i have to do is touch it & the tears pour. But its getting better little by little everyday. Only cried twice yesterday so it was a new record. But im tough and i no she was happy. Before she went, we was inside playing and she kept licking my hands, just persisted on licking my hands and staring at me right in the eyes. Bella was not a licker at all. As if she knew something...

But she hasnt left 100% yet from our home. Friday nite we closed her room off so we couldnt see it and shut her cage.... it wasnt 10 minutes later we heard a loud crash & the door and cage was open as if she was trying to go to bed. I sensed her everywhere in the house on friday. And she also left us a stick yesterday morning in front of the door like she usually did for me to trip on ;)

I felt like she didnt leave friday because we kept holding on to her. My mother is the worst one. She wont let go. I keep telling her its okay to let her go & be with jesus. Thats where she belongs now. And finally sunday nite, laying in bed, i heard movement in the living room and told bella to go. You need to be with god ...we are okay now. Your free. We love you and we will meet again someday. And ever since then i dont feel her here so much.

I havent had the strength to go to her burial site, but she was wrapped in her favorite blanket & was buried below the hill and next to the stream where she always loved to play. She will always be in our hearts <3 and one day, we'll be together again and we'll cross rainbow bridge together.

This is the song i always thought of her in, it used to make me cry even before something terrible happened... this ones for you bells and for anyone else who has lost their best friends and family whether that be human or animal. And for you that do have ur animals still, dont take a single day for granted...if i could just hold my bella one more day...

View: http://youtu.be/TuE1XJ_uqOs

• Like Like x 9
  18. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I can't bear to watch that at the moment.......I don't know why. It makes me very sad and tears to flow just thinking about all of our lost pets. I feel we will see them all one day but some days are harder than others....today must be that day. I think I've seen this video before and one day I'll come back and take a look. :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. freem6

freem6 Hot Topics Subscriber

I am sorry for your loss! :sorrow:
    Tammy

20. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Dragon,
    I am SO very sorry. I cried with you too...such a tragic loss to such a precious young life. When I lost my Sabrina this past March I shut myself away from the world. Everyone kept telling me to get another dog, but it didn't feel right. I thought having a puppy would be a shame to her memory..no one could replace her. And I was right. No one could. There is no replacing...just like Ingrid said...only opening your heart to another. The pain from my loss was dulled with Archer. He has brought me much love and joy. I sincerely hope you are able to love again someday. Nothing is better than the love from a pet. Until then, we are here for you. May you find peace in the fact that Bella was loved and IS up in Heaven smiling down on you awaiting the day she can once again lick your hands.

RIP precious Bella...run free :sorrow:

~Ainsley

Grieve not, nor speak of me with tears,
    but laugh and talk of me,
    as if I were beside you.
    I loved you so...
    'twas Heaven here with you.
    ~Isla Paschal Richardson

• Like Like x 2