1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

A tragedy has occured...

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Dragonborn, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Dragonborn

Dragonborn Hot Topics Subscriber

My poor baby bella was hit by a car today. I am absolutely heartbroken....I don't even no wat to type here. She was my best friend.. I loved her so much. Everyone is in tears because happened so quickly..and what sickens me more than anything is the Son of a bitc* who hit her didn't even tell me...just left her on the side of the road. If I find that guy, his ass is grass. I can't stop crying. Everytime I go into room, I hit the floor in tears.... everyone keeps telling me to get another one, but I no dam sure I can't. I can't even look at a dog on the tv...wen does the pain stop??

• Like Like x 2
  2. ariegel

ariegel Active Member

OMG I'm so sorry! :sorrow:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Luvmydoberman

Luvmydoberman Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh Dragonborn! I'm am so sorry to hear this news! I know there is nothing I can do or say right now to make you feel better, but I am here if you need someone. I know how heartbreaking it is to go through something like this. I think we all do. So know that you are in my prayers.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

Yes it is a traged and I am so sorry to hear that Bella is gone. So young so sudden. It does get better but it takes time. Very very sorry for you loss. We do all we can to keep them safe and try to make sure they don't get out ever but sometimes it just isn't meant to be. RIP Bella.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

OMG! I'm so sorry for your loss! So young and so sudden. :( Our thoughts are with you.

• Like Like x 4
  6. obbanner

obbanner $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm very sorry to hear about Bella. It's especially painful when our kids go before their time. God bless.

• Like Like x 4
  7. pawpads

pawpads Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I am so sorry for your loss. It is way to early to be hearing the "get another one" talks. Let your heart break for awhile. Cry. Be angry. You have to allow yourself to go through it. I just lost my heart horse to colic not long ago. It still hurts. I thought of him today while out with the horses.....that part never goes away. I'm so sorry this had to happen and in such a tragic way. :sorrow:

• Like Like x 7
  8. Sosthenes

Sosthenes Distinguished Member Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Many years ago someone gave me a 1yr old GSD named Bosco Bear. I didn't have much invested in him but he was a member of the family. One day a much loved farmer from down the road told me that Bear had killed his banneys. Bosco Bear had to be put down because he was a killer. Your Bella was no killer, but I tell you the pain in my heart over Bosco is still there. When I think of that clown I always grin and tell Bosco...RIP Bear. The pain will subside, but the memories will never. Be gentle and forgiving even though it will be difficult.

• Like Like x 5
  9. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

I am so sorry for your loss. I hate reading these threads. I like to think my guys are immortal, but every day is a gift. It sounds like Bella had a good life regardless of how short it was.

• Like Like x 7
  10. MicheleM

MicheleM Active Member

My utmost condolences I'm so very sorry, time is the only thing that will dull the pain. My thoughts are with you along with all the people on this forum. Take care

• Like Like x 5
  11. Liberty & Justice

Liberty & Justice Formerly Sophia's Justice Hot Topics Subscriber

" I'm So So Sorry " !!! May she Rest In Peace my friend....... I wish I could find more words to consul you but I'm not very good at loss's. I hope you find the M***** F***** !!!

• Like Like x 4
  12. DreamValley

DreamValley Well-Known Member

Oh no... my heart breaks for you. She will come back to you in your dreams. It will get better... don't feel guilty. That's first what we do when we lose our beloved Dobermans. That's her destiny.
    Unfortunately too many Dobermans being hit by cars. They are too brave and active... and they never stop.
    RiP beautiful girl Bella... you crossed the bridge too early. Run free.

• Like Like x 6
  13. Pam

Pam Notable member

I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you. I lost my best friend Chica in June. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her. I'm still very emotional. Don't rush into getting another dog. Let your heart heal a little bit. You will know when it is the right time. Sending a big hug your way!

• Like Like x 6
  14. Max Hawk

Max Hawk Hot Topics Subscriber

I am so sorry! I thinks all of us here no what it's like to lose a dog! I know your heart broken now. I have found the best way to remember them is to honor them by getting another one when your ready! They are members of the family and you never forget them but you also have to move foward and for me at least another pup helps ease the pain! When I lost my Phoenix it left such a hole but I knew the best thing was to get another doberman. You mourn and ya move on and love the new pup! If you can there are also a lot of dobermans out there too that need rescuing..that's not for everyone but if you can find an older dog that fits into your family you might be able to save a dog that otherwise would be put down or never know the love of a family! OUr thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.. and big warm hugs :sorrow:

• Like Like x 7
  15. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

:(Sad to read,sorry for your loss.

• Like Like x 2
  16. 4Dobies

4Dobies Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Breaks my to heart about this, so sorry for your loss.

• Like Like x 3
  17. swillia2

swillia2 Hot Topics Subscriber

Sorry ! Xx

• Like Like x 2
  18. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh my gosh! Way too young!!! Very sorry to read this. Did you find out how she got out? :(:( Many condolences to you Dragonborn!:sorrow:

• Like Like x 4
  19. Marko1962

Marko1962 Hot Topics Subscriber

Sorry to hear this :(:(

• Like Like x 2
  20. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm so sorry. remember the good times, and the love you had for each other. It will help ease the pain. Run free sweet Bella.

• Like Like x 5