• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Tragic news.... Boris

A Letter From Your Pet In Heaven

To my dearest family, some things I'd like to say.
But first of all, to let you know, that I arrived okay.

I'm writing this from the Bridge. Here I dwell with God above.
Here there's no more tears of sadness. Here is just eternal love.

Please do not be unhappy just because I'm out of sight.
Remember that I am with you every morning, noon and night.

That day I had to leave you when my life on earth was through,
God picked me up and hugged me and He said, "I welcome you.
It's good to have you back again, you were missed while you were gone.
As for your dearest family, They'll be here later on."

God gave me a list of things, that he wished for me to do.
And foremost on the list, was to watch and care for you.

And when you lie in bed at night the day's chores put to flight,
God and I are closest to you... in the middle of the night.

When you think of my life on earth, and all those loving years,
because you are only human, they are bound to bring you tears.

But do not be afraid to cry: it does relieve the pain.
Remember there would be no flowers, unless there was some rain.

I wish that I could tell you all that God has planned.
If I were to tell you, you wouldn't understand.

But one thing is for certain, though my life on earth is o'er.
I'm closer to you now, than I ever was before.

There are rocky roads ahead of you and many hills to climb;
But together we can do it by taking one day at a time.

It was always my philosophy and I'd like it for you too;
That as you give unto the world, the world will give to you.

If you can help somebody who's in sorrow and pain;
Then you can say to God at night... "My day was not in vain."

And now I am contented... that my life was worthwhile.
Knowing as I passed along I made somebody smile.

God says: "If you meet somebody who is sad and feeling low;
Just lend a hand to pick him up, as on your way you go.

When you're walking down the street with me on your mind;
I'm walking in your footsteps only half a step behind."

"And when it's time for you to go... from that body to be free.
Remember you're not going... you're coming here to me."

-- Author Unknown

pawbar.gif

our little Della looks so sad without her brother... It just breaks my heart to see her like that... but you all have each other and thats whats important... lots of hugs to everyone

jan.. i hope by posting here now i am not upsetting you more. i was aching with you the whole time. i just didnt know what to say so i didnt say anything then. you are a wonderful person and an even wonderful mom to your fur kids. there was a time just days after i lost my diesel that i swore i could hear him,feel him and see him playing. there was the day 2 days after he had passed when i was packing up his toys. i had them all packed in his toy box and i went to bed. when my husband came home from work that night he said"i see you are having a hard time putting his toys away" i said i picked them up and put them in the box hours ago. my husband looked at me like i was crazy i went into the living room and sure enough his toys were all over the place. i think he came to say he was ok and that he wanted to show me he was there. i see him alot when i look at sereniti,they arent related and she wasnt even in my life yet when he had passed. i know my boy has been gone just shy of 2 yrs but i still miss him often. i know that you will see him in della. she will do something that will make u smile and tear up because it was something boris had done. i pray that you find peace knowing you gave him so much more then anybody else could have. please dont be like me and play the blame game. i did that for a year until i finally realized it wasnt my fault. i am here for you anytime you need me. *hugs* and kiss that beautiful girl of yours for me please.

he said"i see you are having a hard time putting his toys away" i said i picked them up and put them in the box hours ago. my husband looked at me like i was crazy i went into the living room and sure enough his toys were all over the place.
:shock: Wow~

Jan... Louie, My fiance and I...Our hearts are grieving for you. I dont have the words to say to you to keep your heart from breaking for its already broken. Dear Sweet Boris, we will love you and miss you forever. Thank you Jan, for staying strong. How is Della? Nothing will ever replace him but perhaps Miss Della is lonely?

I missed the latest posts until today, but thank you all so much for your continued condolences and support. It has honestly helped us get through this.

Hexi, that's an amazing story about Diesel and I truly believe that they will all let us know they're okay if we keep an open mind. I know you still miss him like crazy, but it gives you a bit of a sense of peace to know that they're still with you and want you to know they're okay. All of my loved ones (dogs or humans) have let me know, and with Boris it didn't come until about 2 weeks after it happened, but one night when I was finally sleeping better I felt him come and lay by my side and started licking my face with only that slurpy kiss he could give and I just knew he was letting me know and it gave me a sense of peace. In fact it woke me out of a sound sleep and I knew that was when he was ready to let me know. The very day it happened when I was walking back to get the blanket to cover him, I heard the distinctive tags jingling behind me that told me he was coming back to his home, but it wasn't until the 2 weeks later that he could really communicate with me to tell me he was fine.

Della is still lonely, but she has adjusted and while most non-dog people would consider her the perfectly behaved dog, she just isn't showing her true character like she did when the two of them interacted, and I really miss that. If we're not out exercising or training her she's either in bed or on the deck sleeping, so we have a perfect little lump, if you like boring. ;)

I missed the latest posts until today, but thank you all so much for your continued condolences and support. It has honestly helped us get through this.

Hexi, that's an amazing story about Diesel and I truly believe that they will all let us know they're okay if we keep an open mind. I know you still miss him like crazy, but it gives you a bit of a sense of peace to know that they're still with you and want you to know they're okay. All of my loved ones (dogs or humans) have let me know, and with Boris it didn't come until about 2 weeks after it happened, but one night when I was finally sleeping better I felt him come and lay by my side and started licking my face with only that slurpy kiss he could give and I just knew he was letting me know and it gave me a sense of peace. In fact it woke me out of a sound sleep and I knew that was when he was ready to let me know. The very day it happened when I was walking back to get the blanket to cover him, I heard the distinctive tags jingling behind me that told me he was coming back to his home, but it wasn't until the 2 weeks later that he could really communicate with me to tell me he was fine.

Della is still lonely, but she has adjusted and while most non-dog people would consider her the perfectly behaved dog, she just isn't showing her true character like she did when the two of them interacted, and I really miss that. If we're not out exercising or training her she's either in bed or on the deck sleeping, so we have a perfect little lump, if you like boring. ;)
I am still so very sorry Jan, so sorry:sorrow::love:

Back