Exactly. I knew which one was mine just before the ears got done. If I'd only known what this photo predicted....Everyone TOTALLY relaxed but hersleep with one eye open gal lol

Exactly. I knew which one was mine just before the ears got done. If I'd only known what this photo predicted....Everyone TOTALLY relaxed but hersleep with one eye open gal lol

Yup, mom was fawn and dad was red.All reds,one fawn?
LOL, I forgot again... Glad to see new pictures though!Wow no one yet this week?
Me too!LOL, I forgot again... Glad to see new pictures though!




Ha I was trying to do a red (green) eye correction and just realized it hit one of Albert's brow patches instead of his eye. LOLBest friends April 2021
Aww I'm so sorry to hear that but sometimes it's best for the horse.I'm so sorry about Hunter, but it sounds like he had the best life ever with you.
I'm always startled when one of our pups add another year. Time flies! Happy 3rd Birthday Asha.Asha, 3 years ago today, what a life we have ahead of us!View attachment 129950
I'll drum some up for you in the next few weeks...Love seeing those old horse pics too!
Thanks, but just to nip the confusion, that photo was 3 years ago Nov 10th, she was born Sept 1, so it's not exactly her birthday. But still!, 3 years ago she was this bitty little thing? How can that be? And I think Jazz was a youngster when I joined here... which was before Asha was born.Happy 3rd Birthday Asha.