Rits
Hot Topics Subscriber
Do we have to wait for Thursdays to post?
It could be a fun tradition to be patient and wait until Thursdays and then fun for everyone to tune in to this thread on Thursdays! Discussions can happen any time though!
Do we have to wait for Thursdays to post?
That sounds perfect! Like I have nothing to do besides go look through boxes of paper photos from years ago.It could be a fun tradition to be patient and wait until Thursdays and then fun for everyone to tune in to this thread on Thursdays! Discussions can happen any time though!
But I will.Jan put it in the pet post so any pets! "Do you remember when" may be good for other things or we might just have a non animal throw back thread too lol!This is all Dobermans or any pets or any blast from the past?




Oh, he is dead meat!!A jerk of an ex basically stole her from me to get 'back at me.'
That's a dirty thing to do!Haha, I see those little teeth marks on the cardboard! What a sweet photo.You’ve seen babies placed in furniture draws to sleep, so why not pups in cardboard boxes



Wow! That's what I call a flock! How cool is that LOLThe second even further back to my great grandmother and her hens


What a beauty!That happened with our old Boxer in the late 80's. We kind of swapped weeks to have him and one weekend he took the dog and moved to Reno.
This was him.
View attachment 128880
They know where to hurt the heart! I would chase them to the ends of the Earth! 
What a beauty!
Gosh, some men can be jerks!!![]()
They know where to hurt the heart! I would chase them to the ends of the Earth!
![]()

He was a dream.