sorry to bring this up again dede

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, it's disgusting and I'm mad as hell over all this with Demon. But a little part of me is just so disappointed and saddened that Tye turned out to dupe us all. I've seen her on here, fighting a good fight against BSL, against abuse, ALL of it, and yet, this happens. I can't help but think her silence speaks volumes and amid my rants and fits of anger, sometimes I think of this and just shake my head in disbelief. :dunno:

Im not sure how many people were aware of this litter until it was on the ground... As if that would have made any difference...

Plus i believe that most of us were duped into believing that she was responsible, so even if we had all known i doubt it would have tripped our radar.. Il be the first to admit i thought tye was an honest and ethical person.. I was stunned to say the least when some of this stuff came to light.. Also as ive said b4 tye owes me nothing.. Although Tye owes Dede big tme and frankly from where i sit all i see is a coward.. She is only speaking to people stupid enough to believe her tangled web of deceit.. Only a true liar would believe more lies will make the problem go away..

I am sorry but I have to make a comment regarding Gamer's statement about being so concerned about BSL. Gamer it was for appearances only apparently. That is the ONLY reason I can imagine you would breed a HA dog in a breed known to be under fire....

Honestly how can it be handled???? She has not listened to anyone's advise. It lays squarely at her door but it is the Breed that will suffer and take the big hit.

Von there is a saying that has always remained with me - "OH what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."

I have watched as people wove their webs and sunk their ship.

Plus i believe that most of us were duped into believing that she was responsible, so even if we had all known i doubt it would have tripped our radar.. Il be the first to admit i thought tye was an honest and ethical person.. I was stunned to say the least when some of this stuff came to light.. Also as ive said b4 tye owes me nothing.. Although Tye owes Dede big tme and frankly from where i sit all i see is a coward.. She is only speaking to people stupid enough to believe her tangled web of deceit.. Only a true liar would believe more lies will make the problem go away..

So if she had a HA dog that everyone told her to put down, why would someone place a male Doberman in the same household? Poor little guy. I hope there is closure soon.

You will have to wait until Dourden (the breeder) sees this. She will be able to answer your question.

So if she had a HA dog that everyone told her to put down, why would someone place a male Doberman in the same household? Poor little guy. I hope there is closure soon.

I wont speak for the Breeder. But the answer seem simple to me. She was Duped. and believed Tye could handle her dogs.. I believe the term Tye used was her dogs were crated and rotated.. I doubt very highly the breeder knew that these dogs would be ever left unsupervised..

At one time this entire forum supported Tye and believed she was responsible. (90% of us would have vouched for her once upon a time) When that was determined to not be the case she was removed.. from our staff. almost 3 months ago. I also think the breeder was doing what she could do to retrieve the dog when just a few of these examples of poor judgment came to light..

Guess we all learned a lesson. Not to trust or believe someone on the internet.

How could she produce more APBT while she is fighting for BSL. She is doing the very oppisite by her action by breeding a HA/DA APBT. DISGUSTING.

Anybody from the Pit Community know who this Gaia belongs to?

She's mentioned here:

http://www.pitbull-chat.com/showthread.php?t=21617&highlight=Gaia

http://www.doberman-chat.com/showthread.php?t=1326&page=1&language=mt

There's also a few threads on K9BSL forum, but Von would have to bring those up since it's closed?

"Hello from the ATX
10 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Dec 13, 2009
apbtmom76 is a jewel in the rough apbtmom76's Avatar ... Hiya Mike, You better post up ics of my girl, Gaia and I am sure there is someone ...
k9bsl.com/showthread.php/18-Hello-from-the-ATX?p=941"

"Here is my girl (FINALLY)
Dec 31, 2009 ... It only took a month but here is my baby Gaia ... apbtmom76 is offline. apbtmom76 is a jewel in the rough apbtmom76's Avatar ...
k9bsl.com/showthread.php/302-Here-is-my-girl-(FINALLY)"

Thanks Ritts. It appears this dog belongs to a close (very close) friend of tyes He is a member of K9BSL, or was b4 it closed.

At one time, I too thought Tye was a decent human being.That being said though, I just don't understand why she can't come clean. This whole situation is just a big steaming pile of crap. I really feel for all of those closely involved with Demon.

What makes me upset is that I met Tye off of a pit bull forum and she was always the one to recommend a HA to be put down and to crate and rotate dogs. *shakes head*

I hope you get the answers you are looking for soon, DeDe.

It's very sad and disheartening that a few people like this have to make us all a little gun shy of our friends we meet online.
Contrary to incidents like this, I've met 100's of aquatic fish people from communities like this and all of them have turned out to be 100% trustworthy and even more when you meet them in person and some I get together with every year. In fact I wouldn't have many of my best friends right now if it hadn't been for meeting them on a board like this, and now we regularly visit each others homes, and travel together.

I'm not saying you should trust everyone you meet online, but when you've had a chance to get to know them well enough, it's really a surprise to find out the real truth in cases like this.

How could she produce more APBT while she is fighting for BSL. She is doing the very oppisite by her action by breeding a HA/DA APBT. DISGUSTING.

Kpablo - I understand how you feel but here's the deal - A good person is a good person whether on the net or in person. The disadvantage is on the net we can't actually see and observe someone and judge their body language like in person. We can go by their writings and look for inconsistencies and if we really read between the lines then I believe you can pick out when they trip themselves up occasionally as has been proven by this problem. Except this appears to be a full out fall from grace.

Just like dogs we can't throw everyone out because of a few bad apples. At least I am not ready to.

LOL! Come to think of it, I think you're the first and only DCF member I've met in person, aside from some of my friends I've dragged over here... :grin: But yes, that meeting was just like I expected (lots of fun) and it's another example of the good people you can make friends with. :thumbsup:

Kpablo - I understand how you feel but here's the deal - A good person is a good person whether on the net or in person. The disadvantage is on the net we can't actually see and observe someone and judge their body language like in person. We can go by their writings and look for inconsistencies and if we really read between the lines then I believe you can pick out when they trip themselves up occasionally as has been proven by this problem. Except this appears to be a full out fall from grace.

Just like dogs we can't throw everyone out because of a few bad apples. At least I am not ready to.

This is very true which is why I rather talk to people on the phone if we cant meet because when asked a question you can tell if they are lying usually that is

This is very true which is why I rather talk to people on the phone if we cant meet because when asked a question you can tell if they are lying usually that is

Not always true.. Some people lie so well they really begin to believe there own nonsense..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back