sorry to bring this up again dede

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breeders are supposed to breed to better/preserve the breed. If they are not, then they have no business breeding. A red nosed pit bull is just that...a red nose..nothing more, nothing less. Tye breeds Phoenix once a year. So, once a year, you can count on more human aggressive dogs being put in the public.

I own a few dogs from the same parents and guess what... They each act differently.

There is more to it than just the parents. It also has to do with how you raise them.

I own a few dogs from the same parents and guess what... They each act differently.

There is more to it than just the parents. It also has to do with how you raise them.

Ok, But is it really worth the risk? When the breed is already under the microscope....
Responsibly owning an HA dog and purposely breeding one on three separate occasions are two totally different stories...

A former member here that knows tye personally has stated that Phoenix tried to rip her leg off at the door.. This is not responsible ownership of an HA dog.. So that would be another strike on the breeding alone..

Dobermanguy if a pit bull is human aggressive then there is something mentally wrong with the dog. These dogs were bred for generations to never ever bit a human, this was done by killing the dogs that did 9some were left to live but that was rare) These dogs should be able to withstand anything without freaking out and biting. Could you imagine handling a dog that was a man biter who had his leg broken or has been torn up? Well with pit bulls you can and should be able too.

OK MC you and Jan are OK or at least vouch for each other. Thanks that was my first laugh over this thread. Good comment!!!

Yes 1 & 2 have white on their chest. Blue collar's white is almost gone. No need to apologize - Some times they have it and sometimes they don't.
It is not a disqualification unless it is too large. Usually it goes away by the time they are 6 months.

I laugh when you sell Dobermans with white markings on their chest and then try to tell people that the 'white spots' will go away over time. (I have owned enough Dobermans in my lifetime to know better.)

FWIW - Tye was the one that noticed this and pointed it out in your thread. Funny how you so quickly toss her under the bus now in this matter...

You would never sell ME a Doberman like that. I know better. :)

Ok, But is it really worth the risk? When the breed is already under the microscope....
Responsibly owning an HA dog and purposely breeding one on three separate occasions are two totally different stories...

A former member here that knows tye personally has stated that Phoenix tried to rip her leg off at the door.. This is not responsible ownership of an HA dog.. So that would be another strike on the breeding alone..

Please explain to us all then what happened to YOUR male Doberman and please let us all know what you did with the puppies born...

Why is it NOT a problem for YOU to sell dogs that were bred from HA parents??? (but it is bad for Tye to do so...)

Please explain to us all then what happened to YOUR male Doberman and please let us all know what you did with the puppies born...

Why is it NOT a problem for YOU to sell dogs that were bred from HA parents??? (but it is bad for Tye to do so...)

Because pit bulls that are HA are suppose to be put down not bred.

In my case the dog attacked a family member after the littter was sired try again Bitch I did the responsible thing and put him down by choice. I have already talked to the owners and they are well aware of this.. PS you wouldnt know this if you speaking of conversations in a private forum now would you ?? your a piece of work DG.. you know from my post that you had privy to that i asked for advice and took it..

I agree different breeds. Sorry the rest of us had to find out this way. I read something about it somewhere but didn't get the full story. I'm sorry to hear the hard choice you had to make but fully agree.

At least Von was man enough to make the decision and didn't breed his dog again after finding out he was HA....unlike Tye's HA dog that's been bred how many times now knowing that he is HA? 4...5?

Here is the post that Dobermanguy stole out of a moderators forum where i asked for advice and took it..

i ask this hear because i have alot on the line with this dog.. And cant afford for my "critics" to use this in attacks waged against me on competing forums...

My youngest Doberman, Just two years old. Bit "attacked" my GF Supposedly without provocation. This happened at about 1:30am 11 days ago.. (michigan law requires a 10 day quarantine on any dog that has bit a human.) He is UTD on all Shots.. not that that makes any differance just thought i should throw that in there....

I was Asleep and witnessed none of the following story.. But heres how it goes as i was told.

My GF was letting the dog in for the last time b4 crating him over night My GF had ahold of his collar as she was slapping some mosquitoes of his back. He then spun on her and bit her several times in the face several times in a snap second then it was done.. I know one short paragraph on what had happened but really there is nothing to elaborate on. it was what i was..

History... This dog has at one time or another growled at everyone in the house... Including myself.. (for pushing him thru a doorway with my knee..

He has always been high strung (hardcore working lines) Has never had a job and is extremly ball obsessed. When you have a ball in your hands this dog sees nothing but a ball.. Loves all other dogs and never met a kid he didnt slobber all over.

He is (was) the epitome of a breed ambassador. He loves everyone and everything never met another dog he didnt like and never met a kid he didnt want to slobber all over.. I really feel like there is more to this story then im being told..

Here is where it gets kind of strange.. We have been trying to crate train this dog for months close to three months now.. He has burned thru 2 folding crates so far and was working his third crate over really good. But since the bite 11 days ago. He was like magically transformed and actually enjoys his crate. ( He is practically living in there 23 hours a day sine the bite) Although this past weekend knowing it would be his last i have let him out, Something in him is different now. like he has aged several years in maturity. He wasnt even one time all weekend the dog i knew b4 this so calm and relaxed... he will sleep at my feet where b4 i really never seen the dog sleep except at night.. this dog was always on his feet and pacing pacing pacing now he will sleep at my feet.. Instead of pacing he spent the weekend playing in his water bowl.. I wonder if he somehow broke his own spirit?

I know he is capable of doing this again.. But the differance now is im aware! Really i know what i have to do.. But i cant do it without hearing from others and getting all the advice i can store.. Including his vet and some of my pro trainer online friends.. and now here... Damn i should have done this last week... But with today being the day im really feeling this and need advice.......

Now i could have just deleted your post DG for breaking the terms you agreed to as a moderator.. But as i figured. its obvious to see why you defend tye yourself your a lieing Bitch to.. your type needs to stick together.. But as you see i am not hiding and telling lies.. I never lied to anyone.. Just kept the information to myself and those that had a stake in this.. However you have chosen to show you are untrustworthy..

Ok now i should actually thank you because i have been struggling with this for a while now and feel much better..

VonD - doing the RIGHT thing is often not easy at all to do - I was reminded of this just a few days ago.... the fact that it was hard to do just shows how much you do care about this breed.

:eekwtf::nono::Sad_868::bitchin::dunno:..I think that about sums it up....

sorry you had to go thru all this Von, I was contemplating wut I was gonna say and all these posts came in the mean time...again I'm so sorry....

I initially chose not to make this information public not because i was keeping a dirty secret. I needed time to heal and, it was the most painful thing ive ever personally went thru, I held him when he was being PTS, i had to dig his hole. i had to put him in that hole and fill it back in.. I had decided that the whole ordeal was just to painful to hash out on the forums.. Again not because i was hiding the truth. But because i couldnt bring myself to go back to that day. Frankly its all i can do to hold it together right now.. But im glad its finally out there and now maybe just maybe i can begin to heal myself.. I appreciate the support.. Its making me sick to my stomach just having to reread and repost that thread from another forum. I miss him every day.

I love you Wealyn RIP

But at the end of the day maybe thats why i take this irresponsible breeding so personally. Why is this person still breeding a dog and mine is dead? Because i did what i knew i had to do.. regardless of how painful it is, was and always will be.

That was a very self-less thing you did Von. If not before, I think even greater of you now. You have my thoughts and prayers that you can finally heal.

wow i had no idea von... sorry to hear that. :( on the same note... i think you honestly shared it with the wrong people and not the ones that actually care about you.

AS for tye and BSL! Dela and I went to the Capital with her! no wonder why I was the only one that got up and spoke out against it. Pffffffftt!!

I am so very sorry, words can never express
what the feeling is to go through this. No
words can take the pain from you, but i am
so sorry, healing is the hardest part, if you
ever do heal. Forever in your heart. I wish
i could say something to ease the pain.

Bless you, you are in my prayers and thoughts.:0055:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back