Kaiser2016
Well-Known Member
Love that pond, it always looks like such fun!Drake doing everything he can to get me in the pond. Barking, splashing and giving the 'look'.
View attachment 97675
Love that pond, it always looks like such fun!Drake doing everything he can to get me in the pond. Barking, splashing and giving the 'look'.
View attachment 97675
LOL I thought you took that picture at my friend's house down the road! They raise cows too. And another friend and I were down there one day and she was petting them, calling them Porterhouse and Ribeye.Lunch and Dinner are back
I have a hard time looking them in the eye.SLEEP CLINICOne of those days. LOL
View attachment 97712

calling them Porterhouse and Ribeye.
And another friend and I were down there one day and she was petting them
Ours is the Petmate Pet Porter giant size and he fits comfortably. I just measured it and the footprint (inside where the ballistic pad sits) measures 40 X 24 and it's 34" high. I wonder if they gave you the wrong size if it's supposed to be 40"...Is that a Petmate Sky Kennel? I got Jasper the 40"L version and I swear it is getting too small for him at 6mths. I wasn't happy when I measured the bottom to size a ballistic pad and it measured at like 32"L. Do you happen to know the measurements of yours and if it fits your male comfortably?
I just measured it and the footprint (inside where the ballistic pad sits) measures 40 X 24
I still have mine that I purchased in 1992 (!!!) - I just pulled it out and cleaned it up so it was handy to measure. Mine has a footprint like Lizbeli said, but the length at the largest part (middle where it screws together) is 40". After my dobe was a year old I nested the 2 halves together and it still made a great bed for her, but she topped out at 68 lbs.when I measured the bottom to size a ballistic pad and it measured at like 32"L

I have every size from small to giant and that must be the next size down from the giant, which is the one I bring to shows for Della. She fits very nicely in it but the boys outgrew it fairly fast .Mine has a footprint like Lizbeli said, but the length at the largest part (middle where it screws together) is 40". After my dobe was a year old I nested the 2 halves together and it still made a great bed for her, but she topped out at 68 lbs.

You are not being a wuss by any means and the first thing I though of when you mentioned it in the shout box was your last incident. You can't be too careful with dogs you don't know well.I hate being a wuss but am finally healing from the last bite and it’s still fresh in my memory.