Random Photo of the Day - 2019 - post yours!

Red's brother max is such a diva and can't be left out. Today I was trying to work on training Red to put his toys into the toy box and well I guess max considered himself a toy :tap:

I will add though that max helps greatly with impulse control. I put red into a sit, tell him to stay and then roll a you across the room. Well Max the cat loves the treats so he chases them down and eats them Haha it takes Red everything he has in him to not brake his sit and watch it go down:rofl:IMG_20190629_102144_194.webp
 
Orange tabby cats are the best <3 I grew up with one and he was the most gentle loving cat a person could have.

Today at the park... it was more of a throw the ball day. We have been focusing a lot on walking politely on leash, passing dogs, bikes, runners. Thought he needed a good play day.

E83570F3-5AEF-46F5-B477-2F2BFA5CB00F.webp 2025FD7B-5168-4B5C-96DD-51EDC0ED71CC.webp
 
Went to PA (well still in PA because my flight was delayed...) this weekend for my brother's graduation party. Missed my dumb dumbs but no shortage of dogs are here to love on. Cosmo got to party with us

MVIMG_20190629_200638.webp

This goober belongs to my sisters BF. Her name is Storm and she has A LOT to say
IMG_20190630_130033.webp
 
My daughter and I spent the better part of the day away from the house picking up some crates that I need to deliver to a show friend & doing some shopping. While out, my husband said Cooper was going to help him in the yard & garden..... UHUH... I get this 2 hrs after being gone.

6-30a.webp
 
Went to PA (well still in PA because my flight was delayed...) this weekend for my brother's graduation party. Missed my dumb dumbs but no shortage of dogs are here to love on. Cosmo got to party with us
What a view in that first shot! Just beautiful!

What are those balls that guy is holding? Dog toys by any chance?
 
What a view in that first shot! Just beautiful!

What are those balls that guy is holding? Dog toys by any chance?

Oh, the views are amaaaaaaazing! I love Williamsport area for the views and general backdrop. Pictures don't do it justice or I'd have tried to take one.

I believe those are not dog toys. But “ladder toss” balls. A pretty fun lawn game!

We call it Cowboy Golf! But Ladder Golf or Ladder Toss are also "AKAs." :D
 

Back
Top