LifeofRubie
Moderator
lots of activity going on outside for these two to watch
Our neighbors that we share the fence line with in the back of the yard lost their dog a few weeks back. In talking with Linda, she said she's never gone very long without a dog but she definitely didn't want a puppy. I looked out there last night while making dinner and saw them come into the backyard with a new dog, they're sheltie people, get a collar on her and then she took off. They were out there chasing her around their yard for probably an hour and a half before we finished up dinner and went out to help wrangle her. I really wanted to tell them that chasing her wasn't going to do anyone any good and just stress her out more but they were out there zigging and zagging while she was eluding them.
I kept talking to her and moving toward her slowly; eventually they pulled out a net of some sort to try and catch her. She finally laid down and I was able to crouch up next to her, pet her a few times, and grab her collar after about another half hour. Smart little doggo, one year old, named Sabrina. Our dogs were watching our antics the whole time, very interested in the going ons. I'm sure other neighbors were enjoying the show!
Our neighbors that we share the fence line with in the back of the yard lost their dog a few weeks back. In talking with Linda, she said she's never gone very long without a dog but she definitely didn't want a puppy. I looked out there last night while making dinner and saw them come into the backyard with a new dog, they're sheltie people, get a collar on her and then she took off. They were out there chasing her around their yard for probably an hour and a half before we finished up dinner and went out to help wrangle her. I really wanted to tell them that chasing her wasn't going to do anyone any good and just stress her out more but they were out there zigging and zagging while she was eluding them.
I kept talking to her and moving toward her slowly; eventually they pulled out a net of some sort to try and catch her. She finally laid down and I was able to crouch up next to her, pet her a few times, and grab her collar after about another half hour. Smart little doggo, one year old, named Sabrina. Our dogs were watching our antics the whole time, very interested in the going ons. I'm sure other neighbors were enjoying the show!
She is a smart cookie. She got to go, Bogie had to stay.















