I saw exactly what you outlined, never thought about the alternative. Which to me was quite exciting seeing a realistic looking 3rd dog between those two. Almost spooky!For once, I wrote it so innocently.
I saw exactly what you outlined, never thought about the alternative. Which to me was quite exciting seeing a realistic looking 3rd dog between those two. Almost spooky!For once, I wrote it so innocently.
I agree and I can't figure out what it is but I see it too now...Which to me was quite exciting seeing a realistic looking 3rd dog between those two. Almost spooky!
Since I realize this could easily be misinterpreted as a joke about something else, hah, let me show you what I see. Obviously the ear belongs to Olive, but the angles make it seem like there is a 3rd dog in there with one eye visible.
once you mentioned it, I saw nothing more or less than what you guys saw. Clearly a third dog or perhaps one not willing to leave the home of @JanS .I saw exactly what you outlined, never thought about the alternative.
I thought the same thing.Ooohh, now I see. I did think you meant something else but Elroy would have been proud.![]()

Gosh, that really does look like a third dog!Since I realize this could easily be misinterpreted as a joke about something else, hah, let me show you what I see. Obviously the ear belongs to Olive, but the angles make it seem like there is a 3rd dog in there with one eye visible.
View attachment 151293



So cute!!!I had to make a second post for this! I’ve seen a lot of people put up wrapping paper and have their dog come through it for pictures. Well it didn’t go as planned… Remy likes to barrel his way through life and this was no different!I didn’t have enough time to get a decent picture of him looking/coming through the hole. View attachment 151306View attachment 151307View attachment 151308
Did some training today and got a picture of him stacked that I think he looks good in! I just wish I wasn’t moving to adjust something lol.
This one is okay too, but I had to try to edit the shadows since his chest was disappearing into the car lol. 
Good for you! That had to be a little scary but you did it!Went out of the trails today. Haven’t been since the raccoonattack, 7 months ago!
Gee, I have one that looks just like that!My morning help in the kitchen…
View attachment 151339
I know it goes too fast
Always has to perch -- she's like a meerkat