Our solstice hike was a bit over 3 miles and the phone said 6 floors, so just enough ups and downs. The sun was brilliant, the breeze very mild, temp about 60°F - couldn't have been better.
View attachment 151394View attachment 151395I still am amazed at that crystal clear sky. Beautiful day!
Oh Ruby! Those would make great Xmas posters!Rubie was pretty in to it. Moose was definitely not
View attachment 151397
View attachment 151398
View attachment 151399
Our solstice hike was a bit over 3 miles and the phone said 6 floors, so just enough ups and downs. The sun was brilliant, the breeze very mild, temp about 60°F - couldn't have been better.
View attachment 151394View attachment 151395View attachment 151396
So cute!!!Rubie was pretty in to it. Moose was definitely not
View attachment 151397
View attachment 151398
View attachment 151399
Those are so cute! Did they make the hole or did you start it for them?Rubie was pretty in to it. Moose was definitely not![]()
Nice jacket!I say to my husband - do you have your daughter?
I’m doing dishes and I turn to see this… it’s almost lunch time haha mind you we just got in from a nice cold walk. Stalker.
Brilliant is the right word! Beautiful sky, perfect temperature and great company!The sun was brilliant, the breeze very mild, temp about 60°F - couldn't have been better.
I forget that when we have winter you are summer! Looks like a great place to cool off!Jazz and I were camping and it just got too hot.
Than you!!! Spark paws coat, very warm and stylish although, first coat the buttons popped off. I emailed them and they sent me a new coat asap. Again, button popped offThose are so cute! Did they make the hole or did you start it for them?
Nice jacket!
Brilliant is the right word! Beautiful sky, perfect temperature and great company!
I forget that when we have winter you are summer! Looks like a great place to cool off!
She's probably past her peak busy time now so it shouldn't take too terribly long.Need to order a meadow cat coat.
Almost hit thePepper ditched me to go watch movies with them. He sent me this![]()
button.Moose is having an existential crisis; Rubie is just happy to be here.Rubie was pretty in to it. Moose was definitely not![]()