Yes! I thought that was pretty cool. The sizing goes based off the back length, but it was still a little long and covered his tail so it’s nice you can cinch it up.Is that a little drawstring for the nub? Brilliant! He's rocking the look too!![]()
He doesn’t mind the rain! After one of his shows I decided he really needed a raincoat lol. It was down pouring so I waited in the car for 30-40 minutes. It wasn’t slowing down at all and his ring time was in like 10 minutes, so we had to just go for it. Well he was soaking wet and I had to dry him up with a washcloth, so now he has the coat just incase.Does it have any effect on how he feels about the rain?
I'm amazed that the sun coming through the south window is almost hitting the north wall in our house when it's so low. In the summer it barely makes in the window when it's so high.
Yes, the world has righted itself, now. Thank you!LOL, is this better?



Whoa who is the third set of eyes?Tonight...
View attachment 151281
I did think you meant something else!Since I realize this could easily be misinterpreted as a joke about something else, hah, let me show you what I see. Obviously the ear belongs to Olive, but the angles make it seem like there is a 3rd dog in there with one eye visible.
View attachment 151293
For once, I wrote it so innocently.I did think you meant something else!
Elroy should definitely be proudOoohh, now I see. I did think you meant something else but Elroy would have been proud.![]()