We call it “only nubs”Is there a contest for the sexiest Doberman alive?View attachment 151109View attachment 151107
Not feeling sexy, mom. It's hell being a woman!
View attachment 151108
What are they watching from the couch?Chilling the other night.
View attachment 151095
And doing what they do today.
View attachment 151096
Exactly.Asha: "Woe is me!"
Cat: The hell is your problem?

I think they heard dad coming up the steps.What are they watching from the couch?
She's not a very good goalie... the ball is over there...

I love his focus here! This was his quickest search at just 6.69 seconds. 



Of course! And he looks great! Very intense!They may not be as “exciting” as FastCat photos, but I still love having pictures of him from different events.
I love that!I was bored last night and edited baby Remy next to his current self
That's awesome! What a cool idea!I was bored last night and edited baby Remy next to his current self lol. View attachment 151129
I am expecting my first baby in March,
How exciting!!
