With the turkey??? At least leave the trimmings.You left the room without telling us???






Annie's seal ears! OMG!It's the first time Annie has seen a cat. She didn't know what to think!

Looking like a Man physically but mentally still your baby boy.Looking very intimidating in his sweater…
View attachment 151000Living the lifeView attachment 151001View attachment 151002
that's exactly where I would be!I went to look for her and found her here.![]()
Yeah, that's where everybody wants to be in the winter. That's why we let her on the couch in there. Cuz every night that's where we all congregate. Even if it's just my husband and I. So....Annie joins us.that's exactly where I would be!
I'm so glad Annie has you and you have her!Yeah, that's where everybody wants to be in the winter. That's why we let her on the couch in there. Cuz every night that's where we all congregate. Even if it's just my husband and I. So....Annie joins us.![]()