Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2023

Believe it or not, Elroy is running on top of the previous snow (about 2') and what he's kicking up is from last night. Yes that is a pine cone in his mouth. LOL
Running through snow Mar 22 23.JPG

Went to the vet for suspected Pano. Of course he is fine now but at least everything looks good and we have pain meds in case it strikes again. Revel was a hit at the vet though. They did a full physio on him and he didn't care one bit with all the manipulation. He shoved his beak into the tech's chest and smooshed his face into them both for some lovins 🥰 The Dr. asked for some help getting him on the table (up only about 2') but since he is used to hopping on a similar height for the chiro he was like "watch this!" and jumped right up over and over lol. Glad he got to spend our money to make a great experience for him with the vet 🤣

Are you coming back nice lady?
PXL_20230321_190104634.jpg

I smell treats.
PXL_20230321_190010589.jpg

Don't tell me we are done! Put the table back up so I can give more love!
PXL_20230321_193804368.jpg

Don't tell me we are done! Put the table back up so I can give more love!
View attachment 133071

That lift table is neat. :)

One of my Vets one time asked his assistant to pick up one of my girls and put her on the exam table. Poor girl was likely barely over a hundred lbs herself and Vet guy just asked her to pick up chunk! :)

Chunk being darn near a hundred lbs of dog!

Had the girl help me and did the bootie boost thing instead. (had her watch the front of the dog so it would not slip off in that direction while I grabbed her butt from behind and helped with her jump up)

Jumps are not so easy when the tables are slippery.

Crummy day here so we got coffee at the donut shop and went over to the mall to walk around. They open at 9 for walkers so an hour or two before the stores open.

Living dangerously holding my coffee cup in my leash hand :rofl: :rofl: (for a literal second because I'm not a total psycho)

PXL_20230325_145906362.MP.jpg

I didn't know they let dogs in with the walkers. That's neat!
I sure with they would here but our nearly vacant mall strictly doesn't allow it and the other mall has turned into half medical places so they don't either.

I sure with they would here but our nearly vacant mall strictly doesn't allow it and the other mall has turned into half medical places so they don't either.
Ours is nearly vacant too but I've never checked it out to see if they allow dogs. Heck I don't even know if they have walkers. Just not something I've ever checked into because I didn't have any use for it.🤷‍♀️

Ours is nearly vacant too but I've never checked it out to see if they allow dogs. Heck I don't even know if they have walkers. Just not something I've ever checked into because I didn't have any use for it.🤷‍♀️

So there is a list of "rules" that I appreciate.

Essentially: dogs can't cause trouble, must be under control, and owners are responsible for everything their dog does. They also specifically say, Dogs and Kids are allowed here and sometimes do not mix well so be responsible on both ends.

I've seen people write in our local paper (eye roll) they they hate that dogs are allowed and they've seen dogs pee and sometimes a dog barks when in the mall.

To be fair, Moo did Poo inside his first time (stress? excitement?) there but they have clean up stations. Easy peasy. Today, our dogs were better behaved than 50% of the kids we saw and I've not seen anyone say they don't want kids in the mall ;)

Heck I don't even know if they have walkers.
We have mall walkers every day because it's easier to get their steps in doing that then trying to brave the brutal cold outside. I've even considered it.

A friends cute Malamute pup today.
Julia Malamute pup Mar 25 23.jpg

We have mall walkers every day because it's easier to get their steps in doing that then trying to brave the brutal cold outside. I've even considered it.

A friends cute Malamute pup today.
View attachment 133144
I thought you said you don't have it? :scratch:

Definitely can see it useful in MN when 2 feet of snow stays for months!

And yes, adorable Malamute !!

We are in the home stretch! His ears actually got more upright 3 hours later and stayed steady into the late night. But I reposted them before bed.

PXL_20230324_232222782.jpg

PXL_20230324_232253473.jpg

3 hours later and after a bath 😁🤞
PXL_20230324_235617905.jpg

Back