Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2023

LOL that's what I hit funny for.

Elroy is in a lanky stage and geeze, can he stand any more crooked? LOL
View attachment 132945
Still adorable, though! ❤️

Funny, I just watched my recorded Connors show yesterday of that episode! 😉
About that bed that the cat took over... Reckless got it first the other day and Ritzar was pretty disgusted. :rofl: Wasn't too long before Reckless gave it up. Hard being stared at by the cat. View attachment 132948
Oh that's too funny! Cats can really be a Cesar Millan! Looks like you need another bed... or two. 🤣

Loved that picture. :)

It screamed 'wide open freedom' and 'freezing cold' at the same time to me! :)

My girls stayed firmly planted in front of their heater today.

K7jEE40.jpg

(I DID warn the one girl about what would happen if her sister farted - she was cool with the risk and continued to roast her face)

:)

I'm babysitting my wonderfully happy, cottonball of a granddog, Teddy, tonight. He's a good addition here as he and Katyusha are the same age and they can play while my almost 10 and 11 year olds try to relax.20230318_171030.jpg

20262.jpeg
Please tolerate the happy background to this photo..? Roughly 4 weeks ago, katyushas trainer asked me and @Jiddy33 if there would be future litters to Katyusha and Squid. No, they're done with puppies. He was disappointed and said he would look around for a doberman elsewhere. A week after that, the mom of katyushas parents let me know that a brother from the second litter needed a new home. Today I got this photo from katyushas trainer and the re-homing went through to a situation we were all hoping for! Here are trainer's 2 dogs. The original and the sibling addition. Please wish them well!

It was a real pretty day today and by afternoon it was almost 40°. So Kali was out with us as we worked around the barn. Waiting for us, she watched for something to move through the trees. Like a squirrel. 😁
20230319_151945.jpg

A little tiny bit of melting in the sun and Elroy found the water. Can't go out in rain or snow, but can put feet in the freezing water. LOL
Standing in melting snow Mar 20 23.JPG

Back