MichiH
Hot Topics Subscriber
Thank you! I was really happy we made it out there, finally.Great job getting out there! The decoy threat will make or break a lot of them. She needs a fence between her and the threat to say, "hold me back" lol! Dobes are allowed to be dog reactive so it doesn't surprise me she put on a huge show for that dog earlier this week! How old is she again? Confidence can have a lot to do with it. Home turf helps too with the confidence so I'm sure as she gets older she'll be more sure of herself in other environments too the more experience she gets under her belt. You can re-test again in the future!
She is almost 2, September 24 is her birthday. I was thinking that as well new place, new adventure, lots of uncertainty, but she did well otherwise. I said to her well, I guess Iād have to beat that man up like I did the racoon too
Thank you so much for the input and advice. I agree, more experience the more sheāll grow. Sheās come a long way already with her confidence.



