Pepper 🌶️

Well I was a little distressed reading the first part of your message. But now it sounds like things are starting to improve and that's a blessing! I know you've been round and round with this and it's just so frustrating! Crossing our fingers that she continues to improve! Happy that she's happy, that's for sure!🥰
 
Well I was a little distressed reading the first part of your message. But now it sounds like things are starting to improve and that's a blessing! I know you've been round and round with this and it's just so frustrating! Crossing our fingers that she continues to improve! Happy that she's happy, that's for sure!🥰
Thank you @MyBuddy ❤️ I’m praying this is the answer for her. She’s definitely got a boost to her now and that makes me happy too.
 
Heats over, false pregnancy happening now and spay for February 🤞

Signed Pepper up for two Fast CAT events in January. So she should be totally fine for these!, finally!

I am going solo to the first one with her will they have someone help catch/release in that case?
 
Heats over, false pregnancy happening now and spay for February 🤞

Signed Pepper up for two Fast CAT events in January. So she should be totally fine for these!, finally!

I am going solo to the first one with her will they have someone help catch/release in that case?
All the ones I’ve been to, they had a tent of people down at the finish that helped with this.
Every time I would get in the take off point the person would ask- do you need someone to acquire your dog at the end point? They would then radio this info down to the tent and all was good to go. Of course you will, but I would bring a favorite ball or tug toy along, it makes them feel more comfortable when breaking the attention off the decoy.

Good luck and have fun. That’s one of the funnest things I’ve done with mine. I really need to get back into that with Freyja. At one time she was extremely fast.
 
A whole thread of its own on Fast Cat, started 2019: FastCat

Things are different across the states... Last time I went solo, they said they couldn't help release or catch dogs, but I could ask anyone in line or spectating if they would/could help. That was in November at Tucson, a 4 day cluster show. First time that ever happened, I was totally surprised. I just went for the health clinic and thought I'd do the Fast Cat for something fun for Asha,as it was a turnaround day trip. I had to pass, as Asha is nuts to hold and I didn't want anyone else to pick her up at the other end. Pepper is so much more social, she'd probably be super with anyone at the other end, and if it's her first time, you probably want to be on the release end to show her what to do. After reading the thread with stories, ask any more questions you have. It was fun when several of us here were doing it! Also after one or two runs, they can get wild about it!
 

Back
Top