1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

My Beautiful Bella RIP

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Judith, May 11, 2017.

1. Gennady's mom

Gennady's mom Jr Member

I am so deeply sorry.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. Panama

Panama Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh Judith, so so sorry to hear about Bella. Our hearts go out to you and Buddy! <3

3. strykerdobe

strykerdobe Hot Topics Subscriber

So very sorry for your loss. They take a piece of our Hearts when they leave us. But will return them when they meet us at the bridge. Never to be apart again forever.

4. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Thinking of Judith and Buddy today.

We're here for you Judith.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. AresMyDobie

AresMyDobie Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will miss seeing her beautiful smile and presence in your pictures. She was a very special and beautiful girl.
    Rip gorgeous girl and run free again.

6. Judith

Judith Hot Topics Subscriber

bella grass.jpg bel mindbender.jpg bella bella jr.jpg belbudcar.JPG buttercups.JPG belbudgarden.JPG bel mindbender.jpg Thank you for all your wonderful kind words, the light has gone from my life, my home has lost it's heart, the world has lost it's colour , she was beautiful, intelligent, loving, fearless, independent we spoke to each other with our eyes she read my mind and I hers, she was precious she was my rock, she gave unconditional love , she was my reason to get up and go exploring she was my soft as silk shoulder to cry on when things were tough, she licked the tears from my cheeks,she was my world and is irreplaceable, I love her more than life itself and so glad you all got to share a part the best part of our lives xxxx my heart is in a million pieces right now, please give all your precious Doberkids a big hug from us across the pond :disrelieved::disrelieved::disrelieved:

• Empathetic Empathetic x 9
  7. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I just got back from a couple of days away, and my heart sunk when I read this thread's title... I'm so sorry Judith. Bella was a great and beautiful girl.

8. Gelcoater

You just did an amazing job of describing my relationship with Daisy.

I don't mind crying with you today, Judith. I still have days like that all these months later. Had one a few days ago. Found a metal Daisy collar tag out in the dirt while tending some plants. Reduced me to rubble.

The first week after Daisy was gone it was all I could do to get out of bed in the morning to go down stairs and sit there in a haze of depression, confusion and disbelief.

Your description of the light in your life, the heart of your home.
    Again I felt the same. I was leaning very hard towards selling this house and moving...Far away.
    But I realized something along the way.

The light of life, it isn't a single light source. There are many lights within.
    But it is rather painful when one goes out.

I had another source of light that needed tending. Rocky. And you, Buddy.
    His world is upside down now as well. He lost his mama. He's going to need you to help him, and don't be surprised when you start to meet another side of Buddy.
    I'm betting he impresses you.
    His light will glow brighter within you.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 6
  9. Judith

Thanks Gel ,so hard to get through the days, never had a day apart in nearly 10 years, I see her everywhere every path,field and fell we have walked, I know how much Daisy meant to you too and was so sorry to see you had lost your beautiful spirit , take care my friend they say it get's easier but not at the moment, Buddy has a broken heart to which is heartbreaking seeing him looking for his mum and we cannot explain to him xxx

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Gelcoater

I know.
    Rocky was the same. A little lost.

You both have to heal. It takes time.

"They" are correct. It will get easier.
    But I know all too well the "not at the moment" part.

Please give Buddy a hug for me.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 4
  11. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

A beautiful soul is gone from this earth. The lights shine dimmer.... the sun less bright. The grass less green and the world is infinitely sadder. Bella was a special girl. One of the first dogs I knew when I joined here 5 years ago. Bella gave me hope for Archer after his knee surgeries. I loved to watch her adventures with Buddy. Hard to believe she is gone. Crying with you....

RIP beautiful Bella. Run free and swift. Please watch after your Mom and Buddy as they grieve you. You will see them in heaven again...

12. Judith

I would just like to show you how much she meant to everyone which fills my heart with pride, a true ambassador for our beloved Dobermans, flowers and cards from all over the UK and our neighbours who have loved Bella since she arrived at 8 weeks, she is missed so much I cannot explain my sadness but know you have all been through it , Buddy is not coping to well and I have just ordered him a thunder shirt to see if it helps my wee man, thank you all for your messages of sympathy they are so appreciated, we are never ever prepared for these days as bad as you can imagine them you can multiply it by a million xxx I have received more cards and little memorial presents this morning that are not on the picture.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 4
  13. Judith

Thank you so much, your words mean so much at this time xx

14. Lucian

Lucian Member

((Hugs)) I am deeply sad inside for your loss. I sat here and cried my eyes out. What a beautiful girl. I did not know Bella but I know what she meant to you. Your words of grief and loss kick up a pain that I am all too familiar with. How my heart goes out to you! She will forever be with you and in your heart you will feel her.

Run free sweet Bella. :sorrow:

15. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

How are you and Buddy today Judith?
    You have been in my thoughts so much. My heart still aches for you. I know words cannot mend your pain but know that you are loved by many as is Buddy and as Bella was and still is.

• Agree Agree x 6
  16. Judith

Thank you, not doing to well to be honest, the world I have known for nearly 10 years just stopped last Wednesday she was my world, I know it will get easier but the memories of our life together bring many many tears at the moment , without her here my life is diminished my days are duller the colour has faded, she made me laugh everyday , I miss looking over and seeing her on her sofa usually looking back at me as if to say "what we doing next mum" she is irreplaceable and pray she is waiting for me one day it will be a joyous meeting xxx

These were some of the last pictures I took of Bella never knowing she would be gone in a matter of 3 weeks.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Appreciation Appreciation x 9
    • Empathetic Empathetic x 1
  17. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Just so beautiful. Her name says it all.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Just looking into those big, beautiful eyes you can see the love. Such a beautiful soul. My thoughts are with you daily, @Judith.

I also shared almost 10 incredible years with my heart boy, Max. The grief of his passing was so overwhelming it knocked me off my feet. I felt guilty for mourning him more than some of my older family members passing. Was this so terrible? I couldn't get to grips on the intense feelings of loss. I'd beat myself up about it all which in turn only made matters worse.
    In time I learnt one VERY valuable lesson...feel your feelings without shame. You grieve the loss of your dog because you are human and you truly love them. Your feelings are real and need to be honoured. Share your pain and grief, talk about her, share your beautiful memories. We are here to listen and support you at this very difficult time xx

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 3
  19. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I couldn't have said it better. The grief and sorrow we feel when we lose one is intense and while some people don't understand, most of us do here.
    She was a beautiful girl and I know the bond you had with her was incredibly strong.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I have a friend that is not a dog lover. She thinks there is something wrong with me because I am still grieving the loss of Greta in so many ways. She has suggested that I see a professional. I suggested that she was in fact the one with the problem.
    To see a dog jump out a car window and be willing to give her life so you'll be safe with the fierceness that would scare the hell out of anyone, and then lay in the bed of a dying child with such gentleness brings a bond few can understand. Greta's bond with me was much like @Judith and Bella. So I understand the horrific loss. Not something you get over soon.
    There was magic in that girl, I saw it everyday. I miss it. Not to discount any dog I have ever owned, there was something special about each one but Greta captured a piece of me no other dog has. I think I will probably mourn her forever. I'm okay with that, small price to pay when you realize what she gave me.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2